Nicolette Vaughn

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

Guest J**ck*9

I recently met Nicolette for the first time. I chose to have a massage as I wanted to get to know her a little first.

Booking was easy; did it via text messaging then a call. When I heard her sexy voice, it sounded warm and inviting. She made me feel comfortable so I went ahead and made the appointment. Directions to her location was easy to follow.

When I arrived at her location I was greeted by a stunning and beautiful woman. Although her pictures look great, you have to see her in person to really see how beautiful she really is. Nicolette greeted me with a warm hug and a lovely kiss. This immediately put me at ease as I was somewhat nervous.

Once I got settled onto the massage table, Nicolette's magical hands went to work. Her massage technique is incredible. Her hands move with sensual fluidity with her seemless ability to change from deep tissue to a sensual soft touch rendered me into a total state of relaxation. Nicolette then treated me to an amazing erotic experience. Whatever nervous energy I had when I arrived quickly gave way to sensual anticipation followed by an amazing slow release.

My first experience with Nicolette was a wonderful one. So much so that I booked another appointment, but this time as a companion. Even though I met Nicolette a week before I was still a little nervous until I was greeted again with a warm hug and a kiss, but this time her kiss was slow and sensual. This totally disarmed me and made me feel welcomed and that a wonderful experience was soon to follow.

We sat together on her bed and chatted about several topics. I couldn't help but take notice as to how beautiful she looked. Her hair looked amazingling different framing her beauteous face.

What happened next was an amazing encounter. In my opinion YMMV as I consider myself to be a respectful and considerate gentleman who is attentive to a woman's needs and desires and as such Nicolette rewarded me in kind. She epitomizes GFE. She was incredibly attentive to my needs. Nicolette is an incredibly engaged, passionate and responsive lover as experienced during our mutual oral pleasuring journey and love making. The afterglow is something I really enjoyed as there were quiet moments when her soft glowing face and eyes spoke volumes about how much she enjoyed our time together. I was so taken by Nicolette that I decided that I want see her again in the future.

Thank you Nicolette for an incredible experience. Until next time xoxoxo

I have seen Nicolette for a long time now and each time gets better. She is so nice and accommodating as she will ask what you like and will let you know what turns her on and boy does she get turned on. Nicolette is the second SP I saw and I will never try and see another. I am away on vacation now but will be back to see her soon. I can hardly wait.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.