Adventurous ladies, gentlemen and open-minded couples,

I hope you are keeping extra warm lately! As you already know, I will be visiting Ottawa from Thursday, January 15th until Saturday, January 17th. Since I will be in the Capital on unrelated "Gabby" business, my play-time as a companion is quite limited but I do have one availability left: Friday evening!

Many times over, my past experiences have demonstrated that I am best savored unhurriedly and leisurely, and the most mutually rewarding experiences have been those where my partner and I have had more than a few hours together to explore each other completely, on multiple levels.

Because I also personally prefer longer engagements and would be delighted to spend time in your company this Friday evening, I've decided to offer you a generous reduction on two of my exciting rendez-vous options:

5 hour dinner date $1200 --> $1000

12-15 hour overnight $2500 -->$2000

I've rented a beautiful spacious suite downtown at an upscale hotel and we can either cook supper together in the comfort of my suite or we can go out for a bite to eat before retiring for our sweet dessert in private.

If we haven't had the opportunity to meet yet and you would like to join me on Friday, please visit my contact page. If we've already met, you know just what to do! icon12.gif

With much anticipation,

Gabriella xox

picture.php?albumid=9726&pictureid=64948

www.gabriellalaurence.com

Welcome to Distinctive Exclusivity, Exquisite Refinement & Classic Elegance!

©COPYRIGHT GABRIELLA LAURENCE - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED -

dmca_protected_sml_120x6_zpsc61b44e7.png