Sign in to follow this  

I'm back....are you ready to play? xo

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Good evening you bunch of hot lion cookies!! Well I guess I'm too good at being a bad girl and got in trouble... :( boooo. The good news is I'm back!! Wooohoooo. Sadly I can't write my pretty stories anymore. My pretty, pouty, mouth is going to miss that :(

I guess things change so it's on to a whole new style.

I'm outgoing, fun loving, quirky, down to earth and a major enthusiast of all things carnal. I am a self proclaimed sensual connoisseur and enjoy the art of a slow drawn out(another word for taunt). I will make you feel at ease the moment you enter my company and help your stress melt away. I'm good with my hands, among other things; I love to massage tension away with my touch, but can also be a wonderful companion to ease the lonely moments in the day. I'm an enthusiastic giver and love to (another word for taunt), please and pamper, but I also love to receive! If you'd like to worship me and shower me with attention I wont say no. Everyone loves a good massage ;) My private, safe, space is your safe haven to explore all your hearts deepest desires. This is a judgement free zone so let your freak flag fly! Why not slip away and treat yourself to some much needed tlc. Can't wait to play!! xo For more information please email [email protected]

I'm all your till 9pm, Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 8am-6pm to book please text 613-240-0917. 1st calls of the day should be pre-booked please.30 minutes notice is needed to arrange last minute appointments.

Relaxation Massage

1 hour 160

1.5 hours 200

2 hours 240

Relaxation Massage +

45 minutes 180

1 hr 200

1.5 hours 280

2 hours 360

Companionship rendezvous

45 minutes 200

1 hour 260