Looking for living/working accommodations

Hello gentlemen and ladies,

(Hopefully, I'm posting this in the right section).

There is a very good possibility that I will be spending quite a bit of time in Ottawa starting this September until December, commuting from Toronto, and I'm looking at different options re: living/working accommodations.

Ideally, I would like to have access to a furnished space in downtown Ottawa, a few days/nights a week between Tuesdays and Fridays. Basically, I'm looking for a place where I would have the privacy to come and go to visit gentlemen (which my primary living accommodation won't allow me to), and/or to host my special friends.

Independent ladies: If you have an incall space which you would be open to share with me, please email me. Ideally, I would be looking to share the cost on a per hour/day basis, but I'm open to other arrangements.

Gentlemen: If you have a furnished space downtown which is vacant, or maybe if you travel a lot and wouldn't mind letting me stay at your place and water the plants while your gone, in exchange for a few rendez-vous, please be in touch. I'm simply hoping for a living space 2-3 days/nights a week in this case, although the possibility for me to host would make it even a better deal.

I'm happy to provide references.

If everything works out, I'm looking forward to meeting some of you in the fall!