Best BBBJ to CIM in Ottawa

Does she still work here ?

Perhaps visiting her profile and-or sending her a message would answer that question?

Sin Cindy gave me a BBBJ till the point where I couldn't hold it back.

Her BJ's are the best that I know of on CERB!!!!!

I think Sid Cindy is in Toronto now but this post is 4 years old. E.D can you verify the same Cindy you saw? I can't post her link, but her ad is on bp last 2 days. I would like to see her if she is the same Cindy you saw!

I think Sid Cindy is in Toronto now but this post is 4 years old. E.D can you verify the same Cindy you saw? I can't post her link, but her ad is on bp last 2 days. I would like to see her if she is the same Cindy you saw!

It's Sindy. Formally Sin Cindy. Yes, I am in Toronto now.

• Like 3

It's Sindy. Formally Sin Cindy. Yes, I am in Toronto now.

Hey Sindy, I tried to text you last weekend, but you didn't reply. I thought you are gone. Are you going to be in downtown this weekend?

Guest l*ki***n

I think it is a rare for +sw but still, there have to be some out there that enjoy this.

It's rare yes but some exist and offer it as a YMMV service.

I always say some people suck, nice people swallow, show-offs gargle! :-p

• Like 1

The best that I've experienced in Ottawa is miss Kathryn, on top of that she has a very pretty face. The best part is that she would change things up with a little sucking then some licking, some BLS, some licking in the general area, some face fucking over and over and kept me at the edge. When I finally came, it was amazing and she kept going up and down until I finished. I gotta plan another trip to Ottawa.

There's a really pretty 23 year old in Gatineau named Joelle. She's in LeDroit. She gives a sloppy one until you can't take it. I suggest you meet her.

I have never used services before and a bbbj and cim is something I haven't received in 13 years. My partner is dead against it. My partner can satisfy my other sexual needs, but not that, she is dead against it. After so many years, it's basically a bucket list thing.

So I find myself here, looking up recommendations.

I read the sticky above about SP finding "only" disrespectful, but I find myself in the situation where that is all I need. I don't know all the acronyms, but I don't need a GFE.

Do most SP use phone? My phone is my personal one and with discretion being paramount, and email being easier to conceal, do SP use email?

Any advice is welcome.

• Like 1

Everyone is different in their method of contact. You can start with email (for those that use email) but you will at some point need a voice confirmation. Get a hobby phone if you are worried.

As far as "only wanting bbbj-cim" just remember that don't ask for a lower rate because you only want this service. That's when ladies get upset.

• Like 3

I have never used services before and a bbbj and cim is something I haven't received in 13 years. My partner is dead against it. My partner can satisfy my other sexual needs, but not that, she is dead against it. After so many years, it's basically a bucket list thing.

I read the sticky above about SP finding "only" disrespectful, but I find myself in the situation where that is all I need. I don't know all the acronyms, but I don't need a GFE.

Do most SP use phone? My phone is my personal one and with discretion being paramount, and email being easier to conceal, do SP use email?

Any advice is welcome.

There is no problem if you only looking in a specific service! The only problem is when guys expect lower rates because you dont "use" all the services available.

Hope you will find what you are looking for :)

• Like 2

What the ladies said. ^^

Some girls offer BBBJ only services, so you could look for their adds, or just tell the SP what it is you want. All the gals here are very easy to talk to.

Also - email is pretty frequently used as far as I've seen but as was mentioned - you will need to have voice communication at one point. Just because you need to use a phone isn't reason to panic - SPs are all about discretion. It's what they do best.

There is no problem if you only looking in a specific service! The only problem is when guys expect lower rates because you dont "use" all the services available.

Hope you will find what you are looking for :)

Thanks for the advice. Ill be honest, as someone who hasnt used services before, its overwhelming.

Your recommendations are outstanding Rebecca.

• Like 1

I have never used services before and a bbbj and cim is something I haven't received in 13 years. My partner is dead against it.

I read the sticky above about SP finding "only" disrespectful, but I find myself in the situation where that is all I need.

Buddy, you are in for a treat! Not only are the ladies here willing they are excellent at this service. As most have added already, don't ask for a discount for only service. In fact, if they are willing to spend the time performing BBBJ with MSOG, I'd add a bonus. There is nothing better than laying back and just letting the ladies perform BBBJCIM. It's even better if they continue to 'nurse' junior after CIM and bring him back to life. Love it, love it, love it.

Oh, the downside is that it's addictive. I can't stop visiting these ladies.

bbbj and cim is something I haven't received in 13 years. My partner is dead against it.

Any advice is welcome.

Life is too short . . . go to a bank machine and then go see one of the recommended girls. Let her drain your balls. You are being unchristian by holding onto your money and depriving them of the opportunity of helping you! Not to mention it will relieve your wife of a chore she does not want to do!

• Like 1

Any advice is welcome.

Its nice to seek advice and ask question on the board, however u must do it the proper way. Understand u are new here and not familiar with terms but you also need to realize what u did is hijacking a thread. This thread is about giving recommendations on who gives the best bbbj with cim. Ur question is about how to contact ladies. If there are no thread relating to your questions you should start a new one.

Also, reading ladies ads/website, you would find out which ones allow contact by phone. Also since you do have access to the web why not send a pm to a lady that offers those services and ask her if you can communicate further by phone!