I was with a long time client from Kingston a few months back.....

We were in his car heading to his place, where he had prepared me a lovely dinner, when we heard on the radio that a prisoner had escaped after serving 15 yrs of a 25 year sentence. We discussed the escape a bit, but quickly lapsed into silence.

Upon entering his house, we were surprised by a large man, wearing prison garb and brandishing a knife.

He ordered us both into the room with the bed. He tied my client to a chair and me to the bed. Suddenly, the escaped prisoner jumped on top of me and then just a suddenly jumped off and walked into the livingroom.

While he's there my client says to me "Sacha, I saw how he jumped on you and kissed your neck. He hasn't had a women in 15 years. Do what ever he asks no matter how much he nauseates you. You know that I care for you. We will get through this together. Be strong!"

" I know you care are for me and I care for you as well " I responded, " but you are mistaken. He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay and thought that you were cute and asked me if I had any Vaseline. I told him that I had some in my purse"

Lol.

Hello Gentlemen,

My name is Sacha. I am a smart, sexy, green eyed German beauty and I love to have fun. 5ft 7in and a natural 36C - 27-36. I will be available today and tomorrow from 7 am until late for both in and out fun.

Care for some German today?

Sacha

613-315-9969

• Like 1