Apple

Guest *ly*vi**9

Type in 613-790-6206 for the search on backpage, if u see a girl there, it's a scam. I just went to see Apple and Pink today for a duo which ended up being $20 extra then the $200 price for a duo that is mentioned on backpage which i found odd. A woman at the door was eager to get me inside, but spoke very little english. I brushed it off and went upstairs hoping to see Apple and Pink. As I was getting ready to pay I noticed Pink had just been woken up and looked older than her pics while the lady that first greeted me tried to pass herself off as Apple. Her breasts were nowhere near 38D even with the push-up bra so I left. Pink also had maybe a 40c on her, which leads me to believe that none of them are genuine. I left the residence in a hurry with a bad start to my day.

Call

Send SMS

Add to Skype

You'll need Skype CreditFree via SkypeCall

Send SMS

Add to Skype

You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

Thanks for the info. I was considering trying her but had concerns about what said. I don't know why they do that...it's not how you get repeat clients.