Nala

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

Nala is a young black Jamaican/Puerto Rican sweetheart who is tall, pretty and has a smokin bod. She is friendly, affectionate and very skilled and also does an excellent massage. See her website for pics and info, she has a very interesting list of packages from "quickie" on up, all very reasonably priced. She does incall at local hotels. I saw her twice and will return for sure.

Her pictures truly do not do her justice, she is much prettier in person. Highly recommended, she gets the coveted slurp seal of approval. See her before she realizes she is worth much more than she charges. :bddog:

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I have to agree with every word slurp has said; she is a jewel, pure & simple. And I also emphasize she is much more attractive in person.

I agree too.

I saw her four times (and tomorrow is going to be the fifth:D). She is a nice and funny person. I really like this girl.

She is awesome...amazing body, and GREAT KISSER, friendly, beautiful, long hair, tall, feminine. I posted a review a few days ago, it was my first reco, but i didnt put her name in the title i guess, so i apologize Nala, hope that didnt defeat the purpose... However, if anyone wants to read it for further info on Nala... its titled ' fun time w duo'... thx again Nala, will be seeing you again in a week or two.

I had the pleasure of meeting Nala a couple of weeks ago and agree with everything said. Her pictures don't do her justice, but she is lovely to be with. I will certainly repeat next time I am in town.

Guest w******o**a

I had a similar expercience with Nala. Great time with her. She's very pleasant, accommodating and provided a great service.

I really liked when i arrived to see that she dressed for the occasion with matching bra/panties. Wonderful kisser, bbj and multiple positions to completion.

I will definetly repeat with Nala. She's a great person so treat her well.

WW

I have been out of the picture for a long while. I spent an hour with Nala tonight. I found her calm, mature for her age, very talented and laid back, she is a real person, no pretense and talked openly about things in her life. Like previously mentioned her skin is silky smooth, it's a real treat to the senses. I give her the gold star for effort as she tried everything to give me a 2nd release but alas she did too great a job on the first round. To add, she saw me at my worst, I was tired and took all the lazy positions. Location is near an old restaurant haunt of mine so got to drop in and say hi, so the trip was doubly worth it! I will definitely repeat but will do it well rested so I can fully enjoy the offerings.

r100rs

Hey Ottawa Cerbies, my recommendation is black and white simple: "Go See Nala"!

A woman offers up a glimpse at beauty and a man lays down the rhythm of passion. We all got our way of doing this thing. When I visited her today she had a way of making me feel like my thing was IT! 8-) Yes, what I'm saying is that it's more than wicked good sex with this lady...it's very personal. If you like where intimate adventures take you, then you'll like what she brings to the party.

So, crack open your piggy bank, sell some cookies door to door, panhandle down on the Market, tell your granny you need to tap into the family trust account...whatever it takes, free up the cash and "Go See Nala". ;-)

I hate sounding repetitive but nala is far better looking than her photo... and her photos are very nice. She is very inviting, sensual and a fantastic kisser. I will not go into the details but she is non-rush, non-time watcher and gives the crazy best BBBJ that I have ever had. I was completely unprepared for this lady.

Definite repeat.

I had the pleasure of having Nala visiting me at my hotel last week and I think Nala deserves a full recommandation.

The new pictures posted on her profile;

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=32983

is portraying her very well - I just found her to be a lot sexier and cute looking. She has a a body to die for with the right amount of curves in all the right places. She is a true gem :-)

Nala is very communicative, has a beautifull laugh and was great fun to be with.

On the more intimate side she is a blessed kisser (with fantastic lips) and she has a true service-gene on all other intimate matters, She seems to take much enjoyment from the moments herself. She leaves one with a very satisfied feeling - and a feeling of wanting more.

I will for sure be back and enjoy......icon7.gif

This rock solid 6 ft ebony beauty is back in town.

She has an ad on BP today, I need to see her as ad says here for just 3 weeks!

Edited by slurp
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.