ok, I just came out of a long term relationship, and was only with a couple of girls before that and then with my ex for 7 years, now that we have broken up I have dated some girls and found that moves that I used on my ex don't really work for other girls. I wound if there are any or someone could suggest a sp that could help me work on my skills. pm me if you have any ideas.

practice makes perfect:sm185: maybe the problem is with your ex not you! girls really haven't changed that much in the last few years:bddog:

Communication with the person you're with is key.

What works for 1 chick may not work for some random chick you pickup at the bar or that really hot chick you work with that you want to bang oh so badly.

One move that will make 1 kitty purr will make another hiss.

So, communicate and if she doesn't wont to communicate with you, then move on because she'll turn out to be a lame lay or isn't that into you. :P

Now, since I just saved you thousands of dollars in SP fees i would like my cut, you can expect your bill to show up in the mail shortly.

Communication with the person you're with is key. What works for 1 chick may not work for some random chick you pickup at the bar or that really hot chick you work with that you want to bang oh so badly. One move that will make 1 kitty purr will make another hiss. So, communicate and if she doesn't wont to communicate with you, then move on because she'll turn out to be a lame lay or isn't that into you. :P Now, since I just saved you thousands of dollars in SP fees i would like my cut, you can expect your bill to show up in the mail shortly.

Chick??? Really??? :rolleyes:

Chick??? Really??? :rolleyes:

Yeah, I totally went there! :cooter:

I made the assumption he was a bit younger, so I was trying to speak that new hipster language and relate. lol