I had the extreme pleasure of meeting with Sweet as Pie today at her incall location downtown halifax. I am still grinning from ear to ear. Everything about the experience was more than I could have hoped for. She is extremely attractive ( Petite, fit and all natural, beautiful dark smooth skin, the cutest smile. What's even better, is the fact she is so sweet and personable. I sometimes get a bit nervous meeting a girl for the first time but she worked hard to put me at ease and see that we both had a good time. I never mention details but suffice it to say she REALLY knows how to make a guy feel good. I look forward to seeing her again.....

I saw Danika (Sweet as Pie) this am and I echo the previous reco's. Such beautiful chocolate brown eye's and hair and that south american skin complexion perfectly compliments a beautifully shaped body. She's has a great personality and really seems to enjoy herself. I found my self lost in her gaze a number of times, I really enjoyed her beauty. Oh those eyes......

Additional Comments:

:)

Danika. Sweet as pie indeed!

I first saw Danika several months ago when she lived in St. John's. I did not find her through an ad but was introduced by a friend who told me he had found a gem. He said I would be more than pleased. He did not exaggerate.

Danika would be a photographers dream, having the dimensions and facial features that translate so well to photos. She is slim but not a waif. Her breasts are small but firm and perky with nipples that seem always hard. Her smooth, blemish free skin has a natural dark hue, like a permanent tan. Long black hair flows around a small, beautiful face that lights up at every opportunity. I've seen her in jeans, yoga pants, and tight green cords, and I have not seen anyone wear them better. It has been my pleasure to kneel behind her and pull all of those down around her ass - a magnificent sight, one that gets even better when she slides her hands behind and pulls her cheeks apart.

Danika likes getting to know you and is not shy to talk. She prefers, however, to take a submissive role. She likes to be guided, directed, told what you want her to do, but she is certainly not passive. She learns quickly what you like and responds as if it were HER fantasy. She is quick to arousal, and your fingers, or tongue, will glide smoothly between her legs.

Her size makes every position comfortable, every part of the room a play space - the bed, chair, sofa, ottoman, dresser (I especially recommend a reverse cow girl in front of a mirror!). The only limit is your imagination, and you should not let it go to waste because Danika is one of the most willing partners you will find. Fast and hard, or soft and romantic, Danika is your girl. Her kisses are passionate and genuine, and when she digs her head hard into your chest or neck and her breath blows across your skin, you feel a desire in her that is real. This is not a woman on a rush to the finish but one who savours the journey.

Danika is one of those rare women you hope you will meet but very rarely do. I feel privileged to be able to see her and to have had the opportunity to get to know her. She's coming back to see me soon. I can hardly wait!

My friend did not exaggerate.

Guest *Ste***cque**

This is someone so special I am coming out of my self imposed retirement to post a review.

From the minute she stepped outside her door in her flowing dress to invite me in with a smile until the time she kissed me goodbye, I was completely enamored of this girl. Yes, she has a beautiful face and the most expressive eyes and everything else you could ask for in a classy, young vibrant woman but she also wants to make you happy. If you are a gentleman about it she will happily follow you into unexplored erotic territory, encouraging you with laughter and a seductive smile. What makes her most appealing to me is she does this part time.

What a delight!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.