Poll: Are you a BBW?

Do you self-identify as a "BBW"?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you self-identify as a "BBW"?

• Yes, I'm a BBW!
    • Yes, I'm full-figured/rubenesque/voluptuous/zaftig, but ... No! Please don't call me a BBW!
    • Maybe ... but guys should just search harder to find what you like, without using crude categories.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Supposedly the term "BBW" was coined by Carol Shaw in 1979, when she launched BBW Magazine, a fashion and lifestyle publication aimed at "Big Beautiful Women". The meaning of the term "BBW", like most words, is necessarily subjective (how big is big, for example). Possible synonyms or near-synonyms might include "full-figured", "Rubenesque", "voluptuous", "zaftig", etc.

I tried using the Cerb search options (to the best of my ingenuity), and managed to find only a small number of members (18) who have used the term "BBW" in reference to themselves, either in their posts or via their tags.

So, I'm wondering. How many Cerbites actually self-identify as a "BBW"? How many self-identify as "full-figured", "Rubenesque", "voluptuous", "zaftig", but would nonetheless not want to be labelled a "BBW", either because they find the term distasteful or because they do not consider it the equivalent of their preferred description of themselves? How many consider such analysis of terminology just empty wanking from the get-go?

Rubens_Venus_at_a_Mirror_c1615.jpg

Personally, I do not like being referred to as a BBW. I prefer full-figured, voluptuous or even chubby.

There was a time when I was considerably heavier than I am now, and at that time, I identified with being a BBW. Now, I do not.

I have not been called BBW but I am no spinner either, I opt for the term CURVY to describe myself. Big Beautiful Women are absolutely delicious, but I do not feel I fit the term.. I wouldn't want to dissapoint BBW lovers.

I hope this helps you investigation. ;)

Maria

XXXX

I am a Big Beautiful Woman ... And I have no problem with the term! :D

I understand about how some men can be shy about being a BBW lover but since I'm working as SP ... BBW lovers opened a complete world to me ... a world where I am one of the slimest one ... yeah ... I'm not kidding! For a real BBW lover ... bigger is really better.

Some of my clients gave me some web-Forum adress wich is for bbw and fan club ... And I took the time to go see and open my mind to it. Now i'm so much more confident about myself ... I know I can't please everyone. But I know that I'm in many fantasm whatever guys is saying! :butt: :wink:

I don't think it's a good idea to give you the link for the forum because I used to do this one time and we had problem with 1 or 2 persons who came to make some nasty comment on bbw in our friendly community but if you are really curious to see how men fantasm on us ... make a little search on the web about fat woman or bbw ... lolll

I would say also ... a BBW is generally ... size 16 to 24

SSBW ... 26 or +

• Like 1

erin...you might be a half-BBW, but you are certainly one hundred percent hillarious...and might i add...quite educational too. And beautiful of course!

Posted via Mobile Device

I used to be a lot heavier than I am now and as Ava said, I could identify and accept that term but now I'm not so sure because I now wear a size 10 which is considered average. I think you could say I'm full-figured or voluptuous. I was never heavy ( always 115-120 lbs) until I became pregnant and then there was the vicious cycle of crash dieting to the extreme (losing 50 lbs in 3 months)gaining/losing with crash dieting/gaining and now losing again. This has gone on for years so many people have seen me at different shapes/sizes. I've always been busty with a shapely butt even when thinner just a smaller package. I'm happy to say I'm losing slowly now and doing it the right way. :smile:

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

I am a BBW.

I love the men that come and visit me and how they treat me like I am their princess and want ALL of me. I recipocate by giving them the best of me.

I don't recognize a scale for the term BBW. I know I will never want to be a spinner, nor will I work out that much to try lol.. but I will go back to being toned and 150lbs and still consider myself a BBW.

Love being big and beautiful...need cushion for the pushin!

Men did you know that when women lose weight, the first place they lose it is our breasts... I have been 42DD, 40DD, 38D, 36C - very annoying

Well I definately consider myself curvasious, I like to think I could have given Marilyn Monroe a run for her money heh. I don't feel I am a bbw but I most certainly have hips.

Jolie ;)

............-

(613)806-0571

I am a BBW.

I love the men that come and visit me and how they treat me like I am their princess and want ALL of me. I recipocate by giving them the best of me.

I don't recognize a scale for the term BBW. I know I will never want to be a spinner, nor will I work out that much to try lol.. but I will go back to being toned and 150lbs and still consider myself a BBW.

Love being big and beautiful...need cushion for the pushin!

Men did you know that when women lose weight, the first place they lose it is our breasts... I have been 42DD, 40DD, 38D, 36C - very annoying

Yeah me too ... I used to be much heavier couple of years ago ... so I started the gym and eating well ... then I have lost 120 pounds and have keep an acceptable weight for at least 2 years ... well, now I have gain back 75 pounds :rolleyes:

My breast used to be ... 44G... 36DD ... 42DDD now.

And the skin on my breast when I was slimer was so horrible. Thanks god, My breast is now back with a normal skin!