Lana french lady

I finally had a date with Lana. I first saw her pictures in her site. I decided to see if she has reviews.She has few good reviews,but i decided to wait cause i know from one experience photos are not always accurate...Fortunately it was not the case with Lana.The booking was via email.I agree it was a bit fluky,but her response was quick and she gave me the informations and phone of the hotel to call her before i come up to her room.I want to stay polite,but she has a nice behind,a bit curvy,but not fat.Her breast is natural.Lana is a good looking provider who provides a good service.She delivered all that was agreed.She is not a clock watcher.Absolutely no complains here,she was very professional and friendly.She asked me few times if i was confortable.She has a nice personality.While she was giving me a blow job she was looking at me.I did not ask her why,but i was a bit intimidated.Her english is good,but she has a strong accent and it was hard to understand,but it was a sexy accent.She is sweet and yes her manner is very gentle.She is very feminine too.Treat her well!

Look:Beautiful,but not model.

Service: ;)

Attitude:Great

Her link: www.sweetlanalove.com

• Like 2

Guest heyladies

based on what i heard about her Lana is definetely a great choice.i just love her website.

Guest Jerry Spinner

I tried to call her recently but could not get a hold of her. She's definitely worth the trouble. I had the privilege of seeing Lana a while back ago and fortunately I was able to have an other fabulous session with her.

If you don't know by now, Lana is stunning, her body is amazing. Impecable manners, sweet, friendly and very sensual. She surely knows how to please me. I have been able to opt for her options and I was in Heaven. I heard she was a good kisser and it's true. Her lips are very kissable and very soft. She have a very lovely face too.

Take advantage of her service. I thoroughly enjoyed my sessions with her!

F9/L/9 S/9.5 A/10

Thanks guys for these wonderful reviews and for not being way too sexually explicit... I think YMMV depending on hygiene and other sort of things... I did not come in this board very often as my schedules did not permit me as I was too busy unfortunately. Also I do not want to see a too high volume of clients in a day and that's for the same reason I asked my new reviews to be deleted although it was quite good. Sorry for those who made the effort to write these good reviews. They were too sexually explicit... I do not want to compromise my privacy here. Very unfortunate to say that I may not have time to come and post very often in this board due to my lack of availabilities. For those who claimed they never received a reply from me you can try again as I may have been busy or unavailable. Again thank you for your consideration to this topic and perhaps we will see each other soon. I will look forward to hearing from you. Simply & truly.

Sweet kisses...Lana hearts.gif LOVE xxx