Monique Matheson from EC

Her pics look almost too good to be true and she's been labeled as one of Ottawa's best. She looks amazing and was wondering if anyone had gone to see her recently.

I have seen Monique this year. I will tell you that her pics are real, she is gorgeous and is a pleasure to see.

Well worth your time.... :)

A first class lady all the way...you will leave amazed. Have seen her regularly for at least the last 4 yrs. Never once disappointed, leaves me breathless every single time.

Yup, have to agree with everyone else, Monique is the real deal, gorgeous, tall and statuesque, very enthusiastic as well, a must see for sure.

Everthing is a package, some ladies are safe GFE but more than make up for it in other ways, like Monique. I have not seen her in a while, but she was a very, very good safe GFE.

-Alg

very nice if you like "safe" GFE

Monique Matheson-

2 pages of her recommendation,

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4150&highlight=Monique+Matheson

and she was/has been viewed over 5,000 times so she is the real deal.

I believe I read earlier in a thread that her and Erica were heading out west, so Monique may not be around for a couple of weeks? Not sure of the dates.

She is definately one of my favourites. She is drop-dead gorgeous and has some great lingerie to accentuate those looks. She wore one of those black outfits pictured on her website and it was a complete turn-on. Never seen anything else like it. And the icing on the cake is she has a great personality, sense of humour, very intelligent and is so easy to talk to. Makes you feel at ease right away.

Agreed, I've been seeing her for about 4 yrs and she is the complete package. Very good looking, awesome attitude...a rare find.

Wow these are some pretty good reviews. I dont mind for the service to be safe, i find it's better that way both for me and the SP.

I'll add another endorsement, Monique is well worth visiting. Safe experience, which was fine by me, beautiful lady, pictures are very accurate, and much better in person. Only drawback is the office itself, but really, no one is there to see the office.

yeah true...........but you could always do outcalls. I'm pretty sure Monique does do outcalls.

Really? I love Monique's office. It's clean, discrete and quiet. She plays great music and has good wine, candles burning but what I love most is the special effects lighting. How could you not love it?

Hi Erica. When I arrived, I had eyes for Monique only, but after losing my breath and having some recovery time, I glanced at the room. As stated, hardly noticed until I was leaving, the experience was still well worth it, and I would recommend Monique highly.

Seeing such a beautiful lady, in let's say not the most beautiful environment, doesn't seem to match. Having said that, great wine can still be poured into a plastic glass and still taste great.

I understand you and Monique are duo partners. Maybe have the opportunity to try that experience some time!

CB

Really? I love Monique's office. It's clean, discrete and quiet. She plays great music and has good wine, candles burning but what I love most is the special effects lighting. How could you not love it?

Yes, cbbloke, I agree with you 100%. A Monique/Erica duo would be awesome and exhaustiing. Need plenty of rest and fluids for those dynamite ladies! Perhaps a treat for the fall? :D

Yeah both ladies look damn good. I'm pretty sure they do offer duos, that would seriously be way too wild though. Those two would wear you out!

Monique and Erica are in Winnipeg today. I had the pleasure of spending time with them and it was one of the best times to be had. Get plenty of rest, eat your Wheaties and vitamins you will need it. I thought 190+ MPH NASCAR got my heart rate up but that was nothing to the nonstop performance of a Duo with these amazing ladies.:bddog: