I did at eb time out and she teased the hell out of me she was so popular every time I came back she was always busy I can't wait to see her now that shes is indy

Posted via Mobile Device

Saw her a couple of weeks ago when I was back in thePeg for the weekend. Was a fabulous time. The overall total experience was one of the best! Hmmm flying back again this weekend, wonder if she's busy.. She does cost a little more than some of the others, but she's worth it!

• Like 1

Here is a review I posted on another board before, definite 2 thumbs way up :)

A new lady by the name of Spinderella, she was known as Vicki at EB but has left there to go independent. And I for 1 am truly grateful for this, not being someone who goes to EB.

I sent her an email after reading her intro, and soon got a message back with a little more info and a phone number on it. I called her and we talked for a few minutes, she was easy to talk to and sounded very nice. Booked an appt for that day, and received instructions on where to meet her.

Got to her place, and she had left a light on to make it easy to find. She opened the door and invited me in. When she closed the door and stepped out from behind it, a vision appeared. She is short and slender, and 5?3? or so, blond, and extremely beautiful. She was wearing a small bra, panties, and garter belt ? stocking combo, with heels. And looked great in it. She invited me in, got us each a glass of wine, and invited me into her bedroom.

She started with a nice massage, then slipped out of her outfit and let me play a little as well. She was very responsive, and complained that her nipples were too sensitive at times. Although there was no DFK, LFK was available, and she really enjoyed when I went down on her. She is completely safe, so after a hood went on, had some great CBJ followed by a lot of fun in multiple positions. She was fairly vocal and seemed to be enjoying the session as much as I did.

After we were completed, she invited me to have a shower to clean the oil off from the massage, got a good bye kiss, and on my way with a healthy smile. I will definitely repeat when I get the chance.

• Like 1

Great review and thanks.

Great info on a fine woman. I've read many good things about her.

Keep up the good work Miss Spinderella.

Cheers