Avg. of 33 Recommendations

I had the pleasure of meeting Cleo last night as I was heading home from work. I was running a little late and I knew that Cleo had an appointment in about a half hour. Normaly I'd be guaging my time and checkin' my watch so that I'd be out the door in time to avoid the ever uncomfortable moment when you bump into another client of the SP you just spent time with. When I arrived at the incall I was greeted by an absolute gem of a woman. This woman has all the hotness of a suicide girl mixed with the familiarity of an old friend. This woman has the sickest tats I'v seen. If you like body art, this is your woman. Immediately I was at ease. I brought a coulple of beers with me so we had a drink and she assured me that if we carried on beyond the start time of her next appointment then the next person could wait for a few minutes. This laid back, non rushed approach relaxed me right away.

Long story short, we just talked for about 20 minutes at which point I inquired about the 15 minute special she had advertised. I'm ususally not a taker of the 15 min quickie but was I ever glad I did. We started LFK and then moved to the bed where she got down to biz. This woman truely enjoys what she does. It was just a BBBJ but worth its weight in gold.

The CIM was excellent as was the eye contact. After the little man blew his top Cleo grabbed my hand and pulled it toward her kitty. Based on her attitude with the BBBJ I wasn't surprised to find that she was dripping wet. Then she said "This is what you can look forward to next time".

SHA-WING!

One sentence. That's all it took...and Cleo, if your reading this...

"I'll be back sooner than I think.":bddog:

Aww thanks love, it was such a pleasure meeting you! I am looking forward to having more time with you soon! :D :D :D

Guest k*********y2**9

I saw Cleo today and she is amazing...can't wait to see her again!

I finally had a small amount of time to see this woman. I have been ogling the photos for some time. Last week, once I got the chance, she was in her east end location. I can't get there with the time I have.

Met her today for a small amount of time. She put me at ease in about 10 seconds. Soft gentle kisser and then it gets more passionate. Real beautiful breasts, not enhanced, and no need to be.

She seems to love what she does. I'm glad.

Pictures don't do here justice. Her smile makes you happy. Her gentle touches were erotic.

I don't do details. Thats between her and I. Just wanted to say this girl is worth the time and more. Wow.

P.S. Cleo. That knee cap under the bed is mine. Keep it. I will definetly return

• Like 1

Nice rec redpot, Cleo is a fantastic service provider.I've enjoyed Cleo in a couple of duo's and also enjoyed her all by myself.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her as well. She has a great body, and there is a position that I thoroughly enjoy with her,it is simply heaven:mrgreen:

Oh yes repeat for sure!:-D

Hi Pete,

I totally agreed. She is great in both scenarios. So out of control when she comes!!

Love it!!

SNS724

Nice rec redpot, Cleo is a fantastic service provider.I've enjoyed Cleo in a couple of duo's and also enjoyed her all by myself.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her as well. She has a great body, and there is a position that I thoroughly enjoy with her,it is simply heaven:mrgreen:

Oh yes repeat for sure!:-D

Maybe someone can help me with this. Wherever Cleo stays, there should be a chute or conveyor belt that sends you back to your car. I can't seem to walk straight after seeing her. I have read here before about a technique called milking (I think). She is a star at this. The eye contact is something else. I am a big fan of oral. I am no super stud. Maybe I'm just lazy, or old or something. But this girl makes me feel 21 again. Can you spell addiction.Or is it adiction. I don't know.

Cleo. Come back to the west. You promised.:sm185:

i agree, totally...43 here,and had a great time w her a few months ago... amazing body, squeezable solid boobies, and tight outer and inner muscles...lol... i thought we were done after i lost my erection, but she went back to kissing and voila, she made sure i had mine too... was blown away by her smile, eyes, and seeming enjoyment of the whole session, with a schmo like me... i will definitely repeat, unfortunately, i've been riding the 'variety' train lately, but she is totally on my repeat list as is a duo w taylor as well... thx cleo, sorry for the late reco

Thanks for all the kind words gentlemen :D

And don't worry rep_pot, I will be back in the west end next week - I promise!

Met Cleo today for the first time today. It was like entering an oasis of warm soothing gentle intimacy. It was hard to tear myself away from those beautiful eyes, sweet smile, tasty kisses and delectable cookie. Glad I had a chance to meet her.

The other thing about Cleo, is how responsive she gets, I had the opportunity to get her to multi-orgasm, just licking and sucking the right area.:mrgreen:

I have had her ly flat on her tummy, while entering from behind, she had to do all the work, but when she gets her kegel muscles going it is one of the best fantastic rides a man can enjoy,I think she really loved too.;)

Cleo is great provider I enjoy my times with her!

Had the pleasure of meeting Cleo a couple of weeks ago in the West End.

Gave her a quick call on the phone, she was very professional and polite and we were able to set up a date for that evening. We needed to find a time that was mutually convienent as we both had busy schedules.

After driving over, made another quick phone connect to confirm exact location and she was ready and waiting.

She opened the door with a smile and teddy on ... and the first thought out of my mind was "Wow" the pictures just don't do her justice.

I won't go into the details, but the service was pretty much PSE, which is exactly what I'd asked for.

I found Cleo very responsive and very personable ... someone you can easily talk to in and out of bed.

There will definetly be a repeat visit required!

The other thing about Cleo, is how responsive she gets, I had the opportunity to get her to multi-orgasm, just licking and sucking the right area.:mrgreen:

I have had her ly flat on her tummy, while entering from behind, she had to do all the work, but when she gets her kegel muscles going it is one of the best fantastic rides a man can enjoy,I think she really loved too.;)

Cleo is great provider I enjoy my times with her!

Had the pleasure of meeting Cleo a couple of weeks ago at her west end hotel location. Definetly agree with everything that has been said here.

Very professional and personable both on the phone and in person. Easy to talk to, a pleasure to look at ... very animated when she's busy.

A repeat visit is definetly in the plan ... but this time, I might have Taylor join us.

...the cats out of the bag. Cleo is a true hidden treasure. I love exploring that beautiful, hot body. I've seen her 3 times in the west end (the last one a duo with Taylor) and each encounter gets better. She is very accomodating and genuinely warm. I consider her a *dream* GFE rather than a PSE. I only wish Cleo was in Bells Corners every week.

Today I had the opportunity to see this wonderful lady. Booking with her was very simple. After exchanging a few pm's, we set up a date, and the only word I can say right now is "WOW". She blew my mind away. The only regret I have is not seeing her before today.

She's not only stunning, she's also got an amazing personality and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. Cleo's a wonderful kisser, and her body is out of this world. Everything about her is just wonderful. Thank you Cleo for the great time, and I'll definitely be repeating soon.

I have seen the lovely Cleo a couple times now. I totally agree with all the praise that she is getting. She is very sexy and friendly and loves to please. A great kisser... I just love her lip piercing!! She is the ideal GFE for me, which is what I like. I look forward to seeing her again.

Guest k*********y2**9

I've seen Cleo twice now and she is truly a spectacluar woman. I'm not one for typing details, but if you want a sensual and memorable expirence....get in touch with Cleo ASAP!

This was my first time with Cleo and I must say she's fabulous! Her pics don't do her justice, she's even hotter in person. Take my word gentlemen, she's dead sexy and will rock your world!

This girl really enjoys what she does and it shows. She's very responsive and vocal :motion: !! My only regret was not booking her for a full hour. I could go on and on about her but you'll have to take my word for it, go and see her and you'll leave a very happy man.

Cleo, thank you for the great time and I'll see you very soon! :bowdown:

Nice write up MightyMouse! Cleo is fabulous! I've seen her several times now, and I always thoroughly enjoy my time with her:D I strongly recommend to book the hour, she can really keep you on edge throughout the duration.:bowdown:

I truely enjoyed my time with cleo. Received me in a white dress, and proceeded to some good FK, starting soft then more like a BF she has not seen in a long time. I explored her sweet spot and enjoyed nibbling (she did to), followed by a nice BBBJ, some 69 , then a wonderful cowgirl (she rode me good,,wow)....she is a pearl! Thanks Cleo!

Nice write up MightyMouse! Cleo is fabulous! I've seen her several times now, and I always thoroughly enjoy my time with her:D I strongly recommend to book the hour, she can really keep you on edge throughout the duration.:bowdown:

Thanks Pete! I will no doubt be booking with her for a full hour, there are some tattoos on her luscious body that need my attention!! ;)

Cleo is a doll, everyone is right on what they said!

She loves what she does and it shows!

A definite recommend!

With a busy work schedule,busy with other issues I needed some alone time and needed to release some stress and wanted to be in the arms of a lady.

Cleo finished a work out at the gym,I finished a meeting and we decided that we would start our session with a shower together.

The shower was glass enclosed, just enough room for 2, to hold each other to soap and clean each other from toe to head.

I stroked my tongue from one end of her body in the shower while the water was pouring down my back, while she was pressed hard against the ceramic tile.

Cleo was moaning,sighing,grasping her breasts while she was being pleasured in the shower. I licked and kissed my way all the way up,slowly,holding her tightly,her hips her were moving in and out as she was getting very excited and worked up, I stopped and kissed just about every spot of her abs,breasts,her bum,her back,her neck,her throat she was thoroughly aroused and so was I. ( I found a ticklish spot on Cleo too :) )

We adjourned to the bedroom,after drying each other off. She laid across the bed,fondling her breasts,I walked in then out for a quick second, I went into the other room to get a straight back chair.

We simply devoured each other and moved into multiple positions,on the bed and then on chair,then back on the

bed.

Cleo and I were, to say the least very exhausted after the great sexual positions and erotic play with each other.

She laid in my arms,while we stroked each other with soft touches.

We chatted for a period of time,there was no rush,it was 2 individuals enjoying the company of each of other. I had my departure shower and we embraced and kiss each other good-bye..just for now,until we meet again soon.

Thanks Cleo for making the other day most enjoyable!;)

No wonder they call you Pistol. Geez. I can't walk after 15 minutes with her and you go an hour. I need to go to the gym or something. That girl makes me use GPS to find my way back after seeing her.

What ever your taking for that stamina, share it will ya!!!!!!!!

Rep_pot

No wonder they call you Pistol. Geez. I can't walk after 15 minutes with her and you go an hour. I need to go to the gym or something. That girl makes me use GPS to find my way back after seeing her.

What ever your taking for that stamina, share it will ya!!!!!!!!

Rep_pot

Thanks rep_pot :mrgreen:

Being with Cleo you need an hour to explore and fulfill each others sexuality. Being with her keeps my stamina going,(mind you she can really make you loose it very quickly if you are not careful) So I try to remember key positions I want to try with her each time before she could make me loose it. :bddog: :69: there is many other positions but I'm sure you know them too ;)

Wow, thank you gentlemen for all of your kind (and naughty!) words, it's making me blush (in the best way possible of course!!!) :mrgreen:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.