ASMR within massage?

Anyone ever hear of asmr? That tingling feeling triggered by soft whispers and other more intimate triggers? wondering if anyone incorporates this into their massage?

DoM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRq3RXqSFB3O-pfVRa3ntnAguhIKPVGKgvOUXDgYPC657aOQaWDf8ef6cHave you ever heard of this? It's a tingler scalp massager. Buy one, bring it with you to the massage place and ask the lady to use it on you. Boom! Instant ASMR garanteed! You can use it on yourself, but it's a thousand better when someone else does it to you. Just like it doesn't really work when you try tickling yourself.

(I'm hoping the picture won't be censored or blocked. If it is, just google "tingler scalp massager.")

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRq3RXqSFB3O-pfVRa3ntnAguhIKPVGKgvOUXDgYPC657aOQaWDf8ef6cHave you ever heard of this? It's a tingler scalp massager. Buy one, bring it with you to the massage place and ask the lady to use it on you. Boom! Instant ASMR garanteed! You can use it on yourself, but it's a thousand better when someone else does it to you. Just like it doesn't really work when you try tickling yourself.

(I'm hoping the picture won't be censored or blocked. If it is, just google "tingler scalp massager.")

I actually have seen these before and they do feel great on your scalp... that said I think my preference would still be for her fingers in my hair... but your right it does make you tingle.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk