Is there more camaraderie or rivalry between SPs,MPAs who do duos,4-hands together?

What are the dynamics of the relationship between SPs and MPAs who duo duos or 4-hands together - Is there more camaraderie or rivalry?

I have found that the top MPAs at some of the salons that I visit do 4-hands together. I see them individually, but have not yet asked for a 4-hands. The SP that I have seen also has a regular duo partner.

Usually, 4-hands or duo partners seem to be the best of friends or even more than friends, and during my massage appointments we somehow end up taking about her 4-hands partner, who I also see. I wonder whether this is a good idea or not. The advice I have read on CERB usually indicates that one should NOT talk about one's appointments with other MPAs or SPs during a session. Does this same advice apply if the other MPA or SP is her duo partner?

Am I using up my goodwill capital by talking too much about someone she may feel in friendly competition with? Or, is the opposite true, am I getting in her good book by talking positively about her best friend/lover?

I would never do a duo with an SP I didn't like personality-wise. And I must be attracted to her.

I want to have fun and leave the other SP and client feeling totally satisfied with smiles on their faces.

Not to speak for anyone else, but I tell you for sure that when Nicolette and Chanel did a duo the other day, they were both "beaming" when I saw them afterwards.

Guest O***wa**W

I used to work duo massages with another MP. We were friends first, and I started in the business first, then she joined me. It worked well for the most part, but it can certainly cause some drama if all involved arent all on the same page from the get go.

The reason that I asked this question in my original post is that the girls that I have been seeing most regularly are duo partners and we always seem to end up talking about her duo partner during the appointment. I was not sure whether this was a good idea because the advice I have read indicates that one should not talk about other MPAs or SPs during an appointment. However, it would seem that this advice does NOT apply in the case of duo partners, and the replies to this post do not seem to indicate otherwise. Thus, unless I hear otherwise I will assume that it is perfectly fine to talk abundantly about an MPA's or an SP's duo partner during an appointment, without having to worry about jeopardizing one's relationship with the MPA or SP.

Thanks,

Guest s******ecan****
Thus, unless I hear otherwise I will assume that it is perfectly fine to talk abundantly about an MPA's or an SP's duo partner during an appointment, without having to worry about jeopardizing one's relationship with the MPA or SP.

Thanks,

I sure wouldn't make an assumption like that. In such a scenario I would never talk "abundantly" about one SP with another. I would want the conversations to be respectful, and limited.

I sure wouldn't make an assumption like that. In such a scenario I would never talk "abundantly" about one SP with another. I would want the conversations to be respectful, and limited.

Everything in life has limits, and I am sure if they are duo partners, they would have no problem doing a duo with you. But you do need to be careful on what you discuss and how much you discuss it. As much as you guys like your privacy, so do we.