Very open minded SPs?

I would just like to know what SPs out there are very open minded. Rather than me having to contact different providers, I thought it would be easier to post here. I'm looking for ones that cater to fetishes, but more specifically, adult diapers (ab/dl). To go further, I want an SP who would be ok with showing up to my place wearing the diapers under her jeans. I'm sure only a select few would do this, so if you are one of them, I'd love to hear from you. Obviously this would involve you going out and buying the diapers beforehand, which you would be compensated for. I would also want it to be obvious that you have 'extra padding' under your jeans, as I would want you wearing more than one of them. If anyone is offended by this post I apologize, but this is a need of mine that I have to fulfill.

Not trying to sound rude but you posted before that you got a few offers, but they were "too high". Maybe it's your budget, and not the willingness of SPs that is the issue?

Again, I'm not trying to sound rude.

I think for this sort of activity, you can expect to pay the SP her regular rate, plus tip.

I agree with megan's touch. I'm a service provider and I would be willing to entertain your fetish, but you would have to pay my regular fee plus a tip.

I can understand that hobbyist have budgets too but, if you want a special service you have to expect that you will pay extra. I field about 30 calls a day from people that say they can't afford my service, some ask for fetishes just like you.

My answer is simple: My prices are my prices. I offer specials from time to time, at my discretion. But that's my choice.

If you want to see what I would charge to wear a diaper to your house in the manner that you want just look me up on CERB and we can chat.

Have a good night

Tulsa xox

• Like 1

I have had clients wear a diaper for me, but never have I had a request to wear one. For me to consider it, it would depend (no pun intended) on what comes next.

Not to be rude, but a sister SP accepted an appointment from a client with a diaper fetish who wanted her to change him after he soiled himself. But he did not tell her this until after he was there for the appointment and the smell gave him away. As you might imagine, it was a disaster.

All I am saying is, if there is more to your fetish you have not revealed, I suggest you do when making an appointment with a lady.

I also think you should be prepared to pay a lady her regular out-call fee plus a tip.

Also, I believe this is the sort of thing I think should be discussed privately by pm.

Not to be rude, but a sister SP accepted an appointment from a client with a diaper fetish who wanted her to change him after he soiled himself. But he did not tell her this until after he was there for the appointment and the smell gave him away. As you might imagine, it was a disaster.

The opening poster did say in his first post that he wanted his soiled diapers to be changed. I can see why ladies were quoting him high prices.

Guest W***ledi*Time
The opening poster did say in his first post that he wanted his soiled diapers to be changed. I can see why ladies were quoting him high prices.

This is none of my business' date=' but since "soiled" in this context usually refers to defecation, it may be worth noting, for the sake of clarity, that AD's first post reads "changing [b']wet[/b] diapers".

(Again: any details of what AD is looking for, or speculation on what price he may be prepared to pay, or what price ladies may be prepared to accept, are unknown to me and are none of my business.)

I also think you should be prepared to pay a lady her regular out-call fee plus a tip.

Also, I believe this is the sort of thing I think should be discussed privately by pm.

For something like that, I would not only charge double my rate, but I would NOT be discussing it in forum.

I think there is more to meets the eye going on here:shock:

I missed that one! Well that counts me out then!

Consider me one of the closed minded girls. I'm all for some role-play but changing dirty diapers.. not the kind of mother fantasy I provide.

There's a saying.. it's good to be open-minded.. but not so open-minded that your brains fall out.:?

There's a saying.. it's good to be open-minded.. but not so open-minded that your brains fall out.:?

Agree! It's good to be clear about "exactly" what you are looking for. If the terms keep changing, I get suspect and my intuition is usually right. It starts out as one thing and ends up being something totally different. I find it difficult to commit to something if I don't know exactly what scenario the client has in mind.

There are ladies who specialize in certain fetishes - I personally do not know of any on this board, but I'm sure if they're out there, they will make themselves known to you here or in pm.

Good luck with your request.

I would be happy to wear diapers for you and to even change YOUR diaper.

However, I would require you to be completely open about exactly what you want to happen and outline how you see the encounter going. In this case, more detail is better because then it allows me to fully get into the role you are looking to play.

Are you looking to be the adult baby, or would the SP be the baby? Or would you both be babies? Or would the SP be playing mommy? I am asking because it has been mentioned that you are also looking for someone to change your diaper. Do you require other "baby" paraphernalia, or activities, such as simulated breastfeeding?

If you are interested, feel free to send me a PM, but I can tell you, I would charge at least twice my hourly rate, though I am flexible (to a point).