Sign in to follow this  

New Photos and Public View Video! Attention Attention ..... Pretty Leigh Munroe

Guest L**gh M****e

Buse_zpsstnkeydg.gif

Attention is what I need! I've been way to busy and I rarely get the chance to invite a gentleman over to my own space to spend some time with me. I am available all week for some fun times!

IMG_00000599_zpstxivkvza.jpg

IMG_000005111_zpsaqdgm4jv.jpg

White Elegance Video!

Leigh Munroe

613-868-6194

http://www.leighmunroe.com

[email protected]

My online Booking Form

More About Me and my Services

Please take the time to read what other Gentlemen had to say about me. You'll get a pretty good conception about my personality, ebullience, my accommodations and whether or not I'm the right lady for you:

My Recommendations

My Albums

I'm from the eastcoast Cape Breton Island, NS and we girls are known to be a lot of fun coupled with an amazing friendly personality and just down right -down to earth people.

If you are looking for maximum pleasure and are open minded, then why not give me a try?

With fine delicate features, sensuously pleasing and delightful, possessing sultry, alluring big eyes and soft silky skin, my ample derrière and full natural breasts are a delight to all purveyors of curves.

Sexy and witty, everything I do is infused with a certain youthful 'joie du vivre'. Well liked for my mind and heart among friends and adored for my insatiable appetite and unbelievable curves among lovers, I have a positive outlook on life. I like the companionship of an intellectual equal.

I host a few selective engagements with respectful gentlemen, most of who are long term patrons who desire an exceptional experience from a truly unique, mistress, companion and muse.

2013-Dec-28_16-56-54_zpscecab2a5.jpg

Available All Week!

Hunt Club/Uplands Location

Time and Companionship Rates:

You Come to Me:

155/30mins

255/60mins

355/90mins

500/2hrs

3hrs/700

4hrs/850

Delightful Night Out on the Town

References and/or e-transfer (no less then 50.00) is required for calls outside.

~ Additional charges apply for travel fees outside city limits~

350/60mins

490/90mins

590/2hrs

790/3hrs

900/4hrs

Leigh Munroe

613-868-6194

http://www.leighmunroe.com

[email protected]

IMG_00000606_zpsaizb7fbb.jpg

Sign in to follow this