How do I post ad? Cant figure this out.

Hi, sorry your having trouble heres a link I hope helps

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_howtoplaceanad

At the top of the page under the Lyla logo you'll see a list of options user cp, chat room, rules& FAQ-click on that one(rules & FAQ) for more "newbie" info, if you'd like anything more feel free to pm me, or just read through the new to you section. There is a lot to read but it is important to do so and don't worry it can seem a little difficult and over whelming at the beginning but you'll catch on, it just takes time. Welcome and enjoy:)

• Like 1

Hello Trans Girl in Guelph!

Welcome here ;-) You might find it a bit difficult to know how to do things here at the beginning, but as Cristy said, after a while it will be easier, and it is worth it! Now, know that as you are a new member, and that your account is moderated, there are many things that you cannot do yet. But as time will pass, and if you participate to some discussions here, it will allow you to do more things. The rules can be overwhelming but they are here for good reasons ;-) Have fun!

• Like 3