Annika at Paradise spa

I seen the lovely Annike at paradise this week could not believe how stunning she is in person . The massage was out of this world with all the body slides and the view in the long mirror just kept you wanting more . She was a lot of fun to talk to and really enjoys what she dose the hr just flew by to quickly went in there a fifty year old man left feeling like ,I was in my twenty's , So book fast guys because ,I will be definitely spending more time with this Angel .

• Like 1

Had the opportunity to meet with Annika last week and i have to agree with previous recs. Her pics are hot but this lady is even more beautiful up close! Wow!!! from the minute she walked in the door with a warm smile and friendly demeanor to her incredible hotness I knew i was in for an amazing time and she did not dissappoint! She was wearing some skin tight jeans with black high heel boots and she looked amazing and she smelled so good! She gave a great massage and really seems to enjoy herself. This lady is definitely one that i'll be going back to see often. She's a real sweetie, has a great outgoing personality, is easy to talk to and really is smokin Hot! She takes really good care of herself and it shows in every sense. I cant wait to see her again soon. Thanks for the amazing session Annika!

• Like 1

I had the pleasure meeting Annika not too long ago, and I'm glad that I dropped into Paradise to visit with her.

Annika has a great and bubbly personality, so easy to communicate with,and so easy on the eyes, she is one very lovely looking lady with a body I like.

She gives one very excellent relaxing massage, just the right amount of contact with beautiful tingling sensations to rise goosebumps on your skin, and nipples erect ; (mine that is ;) )

She has that glowing personality that makes you want to go back for more, and more I shall, as I won't hesitate to book her again.

Annika is definitely a MA in my favourites to spend time with.

Thanks for a great time Annika !

I stopped into Paradise the other day on a whim as I had some free time. Took a chance and asked if Annika and the Get a Way Room were available. I had chosen a good tome to stop by....

It was my first time visiting Annika and I was a little shy. We chatted for a while in the hot tub and I couldn't tell if it was the hot tub jets or her personality but it was quite relaxed and bubbly. She is so easy to talk to and her natural figure is stunning.

Her massage skills have a wonderful touch. I didn't say anything about having a tight back but she picked up on the knotted spots and her sensual touch ironed everything out.

I'd say I can't wait until my back is bad again, but you don't need a knotted back to relax to an hour of bliss with Annika.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.