Elle T2T

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Have to 2nd pike's comments, had a visit with Elle and had a great time. She's a tiny little thing with curves in all the right places. We spent some time chatting to get to know eachother, then made use of that tongue stud mentioned. What a great view to watch, but had to switch up and get down to business. Multiple positions and even got to make use of the mirror strategically placed at the end of the bed.

She is new but a very nice young lady. Enjoyed the conversations we had, be sure to treat her right. Rated the location low because it was crazy busy in the lobby/elevators. Found it kind of awkward to wait for the elevators and share a ride up with a lot of people. Good experience nonetheless, thanks Elle!

Well, I'm happy to say that after weeks of emailing back and forth with Phoebee, I was finally able to book an appointment with Elle of T2T.

http://tempted2touch.net/profil.php?noportfolio=193

Because she works so infrequently, she's hard to book. But she is well worth the wait. Although I would have liked to check for myself (I always forget to bring a tape measure), the description on the website (5'2" 105 lbs 34DD-24-34) is accurate enough. I favor the petite, slim, and busty SP, and Elle fit that preference to a T. The photos, however, don't come anywhere near to giving a true representation of how beautiful she actually is. (I look forward to the professional photos Phoebee has promised.) Of course, such a thing as beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. And mine was struck by the fairness of her complexion, the sparkle of her eyes, the softness of her skin, the firmness of her breasts, the sweetness of her lips (both sets). And to top all that off, she was dressed in a way strongly reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe (think of the famous blowing dress photo). All of this promised to make for an exciting session.

Elle is friendly, sensitive, and intelligent, and even though she is only 19, she can hold up her end of a conversation no problem. I'd even be happy to have her as a companion on an evening out at the theater or the opera. But when it comes to matters of sensuality, her newness to the business (coupled with her innate shyness) means that she has much to learn about how to be a seductress like Marilyn. The kissing (LK and LFK) was nice but reserved and restrained, and the overall service (she's billed as a GFE/PSE with the caveat YMMV thrown in) tended, in my particular case, towards YMMV. Certain things normally included in the GFE/PSE combo were not on the menu, whereas others were. This may be due as much to her newness as to the fact that I was her last appointment of what may have been a long day. Nevertheless, our goings on were fun, and after the main event was done, we cuddled for the remainder of our time, then showered together before heading our own ways.

Don't get me wrong. I liked her. She's a really nice person and was most pleasant to be with. But I would love to see more of the enthusiasm and sensuality you find in say a Roksi (GOE), an Amanda Ryan, or a Belladonna Black. With that, Elle would not only be one of the top SPs in my (admittedly limited) experience. She would be a definite repeat.

After taking a couple of weeks off from hobbying, I decided to give Elle from T2T another try.

Again, the photos on the website (http://tempted2touch.net/profil.php?noportfolio=193) just don't do her justice. Elle is exceptionally beautiful, perfectly proportioned, and has the sweetest of personalities to go with. (We're still waiting for those professional shots, Phoebee.)

When I arrived at the location (quite classy I must say), she greeted me dressed in a very sexy lingerie ensemble. She remembered me from our previous session, and we could've easily picked up where we left off right then and there. But since I bought her a little gift she could wear, I decided to take a shower so that she could to put it on in relative privacy. When I returned a few minutes later, I caught her eyeing herself in the new outfit. She really seemed to like it and thanked me, not with a peck but with a real kiss. This then turned into some more extended kissing (both LFK an DFK) and mutual caressing.

But kissing and caressing meant that I couldn't enjoy looking at her in the outfit I bought. So I asked her pose for me, and she did so happily. But as with the kiss, posing soon turned into something more like dancing. (I must say that this girl has some very nice moves.) While she was dancing, she started touching her breasts and fingering herself. From the looks of it, she seemed to be enjoying it, and I could hear her juices flowing. I asked her to make herself cum but she said she couldn't without help. So I added my fingers and tongue to the proceedings. Generally, I myself don't like DATY, but there was nothing to dislike here. I touched and licked and tasted as much as I could as I knelt behind her. To get a better read on the situation, I moved her to the bed where more intense DATY and double digits yielded some unexpected vocal responses. Did she actually cum? Hard to say but she really liked what I was doing so much so that she turned the tables on me to return the favor.

First, she massaged lube all over my member. Then she gently kissed him all over. Kissing turned into licking, licking turned into ball sucking which then almost became a full genuine BBBJ. By this point I was super hard and ready to shoot so I stopped things from continuing. After applying the required protection, we moved into the main course. The CG was fabulous as I got to see her beautiful face and eyes, touch her boobs, and fondle her butt. Doggie was great too as she has the most perfect butt and she even allowed me to touch her ass while I pounded her. MISH was even more intense as she was able to spread and wrap her legs around my arms and really let me lean in. I wanted to explod on her boobs something she says she loves. But the MISH was so amazing, and she was squeezing so hard, that I shot my load right there. I was more than ready for MSOG but all of this playing meant that my time was almost up. And so we cleaned up together in the shower and I went my way.

I'm happy to say that, compared to our first session two weeks earlier, Elle has really grown into the GFE/PSE combo advertised. There was lots of DFK and teasing. The BBBJ was almost full fledged. And she seemed much more relaxed and willing to please and accommodate. If anything, I'd love to see her get more into it and let out her raunchy side. Nevertheless, I so enjoyed my time with her that I'm going to book for multiple hours for the next session (something I rarely do). I guess you can say that I haven't just been tempted to touch. I've been hooked. Thanks Phoebee! Elle is an amazing find.

Yes, I too have wanted to meet up with Elle for a few weeks. Finally got my chance and am very happy I jumped at it. Gorgeous young lady, beautiful eyes, sweet soft lips, with the perfect personality to match.

If you loved the girl next-door, who was way too hot to hit on because you thought she was already taken away from you....here she is!

Definate repeat, and soon.

And a special "shout-out" of thanks to Phoebee.....I like your taste in women! XO

Location rating took a hit because of on-going lobby construction.

Atmosphere was great, but 1st time visits are never a perfect.

I'll make sure it's a "10" next visit, (wink wink to Elle, in case you read this)!

Just saw Elle from T2T.Had the appointment at 4 pm but she was running late and I thought to myself that she better be worth the time.Finally when I had been texted from the agency the room number.Have to say when she let me in the door I was happy to see this petite ande sexy little blonde withis amazing body.Her breasts are so nice I could put my face between her cleavage and live there.What she has in inexperience she makes up for in energy.I would repeat anytime with her she one of the SP's in Ottawa guys treat her with respect.

I saw Elle as well and her photos are also 100% accurate. She is very friendly, accomodating and eager to please. She is more of the quiet type and you have to initiate but after things get going she offers a great GFE. She is petite and slim but with really nice curves and very busty. Her breasts are firm and she gets goose bumps and erect nipples easily. I would see her again for sure. She gives DFK and a great bj. Multiple positions and DATY. She really enjoyes doggie and the view of her from behind is outstanding. She always wears great lingerie, very sexy.

Hello, I had another outstanding appointment with Elle this week. She was wearing a sexy lingerie outfit when she greeted me at the door of her upscale discreet location. She is a very beautiful young woman with an hour glass figure. She is a petite spinner type who is quiet but is very eager to please. She has the prettiest pink pussy that I have ever seen. She is very clean and well groomed. I enjoyed DATY very much. She gave me nice a nice CBJ and LFK. We enjoyed intimate full service positions together. I will see her again for sure. Highly recommended.

Elle's latest photos on Explore Her are sumptuous, I was totally drawn in from the moment that I saw her. She is every bit as beautiful in person, and the best part is that she is also a beautiful person. I'm haven't been a frequent flyer, but I think Elle will change that :-)

I had the pleasure of visiting Elle recently, and I must say I am surprised that there aren't more recommendations for her on here. She is extremely pretty, very young and fresh looking, with damn near perfect curves to her ass and natural breasts. OK, so the curly blonde hair in her photos is a wig, but a high end one, and it adds to her "Persona" as a provider.

As previously mentioned, she works through Explore-Her, and only on a limited basis, so book her when you see her on the schedule. I set up my appointment via text messages, and asked for some questions which were all promptly answered. Elle does NOT provide BBBJ - ever. Her words, but she also said "I just really like fucking" more than once.

So this is my second time with EH, and while the girls and service are great, the location could be better. Don't get me wrong, I am not put off, and the place was clean, but I would prefer nicer digs. The girls are high quality, and I think the atmosphere should match that. Nuff said.

So, met Elle with a hug and kiss at the door, and handed her a bottle of white. She was very appreciative of that, and we shared a glass throughout our session. She was wearing a barely there teddy, that accented her curves nicely. Back in the bedroom, some light kissing - very soft beautiful lips on her, with a little tongue now and then - very sensual, and light caressing of one another. As the clothes came off, she provided some kissing and licking of the rod and tackle, but not the head, as mentioned she does not BB, so the cover went on and she proceeded to impress me with her skills. I let her work her magic and I rubbed her very nice, natural large breasts while she sucked head and played with my balls. I asked about COB, and she with an "Oh Yes, I love that", so I asked about COF to which she declined. Just before I unloaded, I pulled the cover off and then painted her chest while she squeezed and massaged her breasts, coating them with my special sauce.

A few kisses and sips of wine as we cleaned up a little, then she suggested the shower which was a good idea considering how I has just soaked her, she really needed one. We both helped wash each other, which was fun in and of its own accord, then out to towel dry and lay on the bed. We chatted, and then she gave me a nice massage with some baby oil. She is not a MA, but she sure did give a pretty damn good rubdown on my back and legs. And with the mirror on the headboard of the bed, I had a great view as she worked.

ready to go again, I felt the desire to explore her body and gently kissed all over her breasts and tummy, working down to her sweet spot. I guess I need to learn some new oral skills. I worked her over with my tongue and digits for what seemed like 20 minutes, and while she was clearly enjoying it and responsive to me, I know I didn't get her to the big O. So I gave her my apologies, but not for the lack of trying, and we moved on to the main event. "I just really like fucking" was the quote I heard again. This girl is really small and tight. While DATY was delish, digits were a slow process to insert.

So we got the cover on, and cow-girled up, which is just simply fucking great. She bounces up and down stroking the full length with each hop, and I got to enjoy the view of her breasts and hair bouncing in concert. Couldn't keep my hands off her breasts. As the heat built up, we changed to doggie at the end of the bed, so she could keep her ass high and I stood driving hard and fast. Great view, great energy, and a wonderful way to finish. Pretty exhausted we both collapsed on the bed for a few minutes, then a few more kisses and sips of wine.

Dressed and out the door, a big smile on m face. She's not a clock watcher and I know we went a few minutes over - sorry about that. I have yet to see and SP more than once, but this girl could be the one. If she offered me the full royal oral treatment, then I would be a regular as often as I could. Happy Hobbying!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.