A couple reviews

So far PK has failed me and I haven't had a good time with them since Veronica and Kaitlyn but I hear she's back now.....I called and I was set up with Alexis was told to go to her apartment and then waited in the lobby and noone showed..........hmmmm

Stella:

pretty rushed and wouldn't take me for the hour because she had a meeting to go to the service was average...she had a nice bod and she was tight but mechanical.... overall experience was ok YMMV

looks:7

experience:6

repeat? no

Shanna:

In the Richmond plaza a little while ago and I hate that place...she was accomodating had a nice body (little) but service didn't do it for me

looks:6

experience:5

repeat?no

toftt with Violet Sunrise

bad massage and she wanted too much for anything else $250:confused:

The best I have had was a girl named Angie from Ottawa Pleasure and she works days now but haven't seen her for a while. Her ad is in the Sun and they are in Hull. She used to be Monique from European desire, not the Monique on E-C Smokin hot model body and she's from Montreal.

Aurora in the sun: Very hot, all in all pretty good time and I would repeat in a heartbeat.

I have so many more but what I would like to know is if anyone has tried Brianna from PK? She looks hot....any other good reviews on some good sp's are well appreciated!

I had some great times and several repeats with Tanya of CandyGirls (not sure of the providers name??) from Hull, and Ashley from Agency One Two Three Pleasure. Both early 20's, GFE, friendly with gorgeous D cup naturals.

But now both agencies seem to be closed. Anyone hear where these girls ended up? Need more double D's in this town!!

badog