I'm new here and you are going to be amazed to see and feel how much I love what I do

BOOK NOW FOR IN SERVICE THIS WEEKEND (FEB 27-28th) IN A NICE DOWNTOWN HOTEL! **(Going shopping Friday morning for new lingerie)**

Hey Baby!

As it says I am very new to Ottawa. I have lived here about a year, but I am very new to doing this around here. I am Exotic Bobbie from Nova Scotia. I am new to this here however I have done this off and on for years, because I truly love what I do!!!! Come see me and give me a chance to prove myself as a very beautiful, sexy lady who knows how to really please both of us and have an amazing time together!!

I love pleasing you and you pleasing me and just enjoying every second we spend together. You will never regret one moment you spend with me! I am never rushed baby, I like us both to enjoy ourselves to the fullest!!

Unfortunately I do not have a lot of new pictures and I got rid of most of my old ones... However I need new ones anyways babe because I did gain weight!! (I have been losing it, but it takes time) I weight 150 pounds I have 38 DD boobs. I am truly beautiful and sexy!!! Please come see me and write reviews... I am excited thinking of all the fun we could have...

Come find out how true it is that Exotic Bobbie loves what she does!!!

*Beautiful blue eyes

*Long dark sexy hair

*38 DD

*Naturally beautiful face!!

*Nice tight round bum

*Gorgeous legs

*Sexy soft skin from head to toe

ALL THE PICTURES I DO HAVE NOW ARE ALL VERY RECENT..WILL HAVE NEW PICS SOON!!

I am still offering out service any other time. I can also host at my place tomorrow before 4:30

I would love if someone who likes to write reviews would like to come see

I am really looking forward to getting to meet the men on cerb here in Ottawa and really becoming a part of Cerb ! I am very excited!!

I prefer texts because I am around people a lot who do not know what I do so I usually do not answer my phone! If you want me to call you back i can do that if you leave a msg....(( I have a couple more photos ))

613-316-0683

x0 Bobbie

I am waiting for YOU now!

• Like 1