Guest *ig*a**

kelly advertises back page ottawa sun, never seen here but I am thinking about it.:cool:

Guest *ig*a**

well folks I toftt, and visited Kelly, she is a charming women who gives a great massage, and the extras are great, big bonus for all you nipple fans out there. She is definatley worth a visit.:D

I have visited the delightful and sweet Kelly more than once and I will continue to do so. My first time was such an amazing experience that I just had to go back again and again.......

Kelly gives an amazing massage that rejuvenates your body and relieves all that built up tension and stress.

And speaking of stress, Kelly has excellent ways of dealing with other types of stress as well! The extras are worth it.

This is one Asian MP to be considered!

Looking through these reviews, I have to say I'm surprised. While Kelly does give a good rubdown, she isn't high mileage (other than getting nude) and isn't particularly skilled at the erotic part. For one thing, she stops stroking immediately when you start to cum to avoid making a mess. Just wanted to make that clear so that you don't go in expecting to receive a premium erotic experience. But if what you're looking for is a RMT quality massage followed by a simple release, then she's your woman.

greetings ...letterman could you give me a hint as to where i could locate a good mature asian mp.:bowdown: experience ?? plz

Guest *ig*a**

I found her release body slide was very good and yes the first three number are 366-xxxx.

I have visited Kelly more than once since the last postings here and if anything the level of service which I found very good in the past has improved!

Having said that, I am wondering if some of the members of Cerb take it for granted that "releases" and other "extras" that are available with some MPs will always be performed with the highest level of skill.

Perhaps we have to remember that we are visiting a MP and not a SP when we are looking at the quality of provided services and we have to remember YMMV depending on how comfortable the MP feels with you.

Kelly offers a quality RMT level of massage along with "extras" that are getting better as time goes by. I think that with a little coaching and insight that she will blossom into "another Ottawa Gem"!

I highly recommend her.

Rodehard

Try the back end of the personal classified ads in the Ottawa Sun. She is usually listed there every day!

613-366-xxxx right at the end of the Adult Entertainment................................

Rodehard