bobbi hot 'n bothered

Hey, so sorry if there has already been posts about her (im unable to find many posts about her) but has anybody tried bobbi? Usually I take it that an sp isnt that amazing when she has no recommendations on here but it could just be that nobody talks about her because she advertises on CL. Could somebody pm me some info about her?

I will vouch for her. She is sexy and sweet and a lot of fun to be with. The hotel she works out of is not the best but it worked for me. I will repeat when I have the time.

Hope this helps

I've read nothing but very good things about this SP.

These are from people I trust as well. So, I don't think you'll regret booking her.

Bobbi looks great, smells great, is extremely sexy and very enthusiastic. You can't go wrong spending some time with her. I've seen her several times in the past eight months and have always left with a big smile on my face. :D

Saw Bobbi on Monday afternoon. Great looks, great assets and wonderful attitude. Exceded my expectations, will definitely see her again!

I also saw Bobbi on Monday. She is pretty cute. Great body and perhaps the most fantastic natural breasts I have ever seen. Not too big, not too small, perfect. Just big enough to speak Russian, actually. The best thing about Bobbi, however, is attitude. Completely enthusiastic, good conversation, lots of laughter and very much IN the moment when the moment presents itself.

Big thumbs up on this one.