A New Lawsuit Aims to Decriminalize Prostitution in California

First, right on for the advocacy groups involved! Secondly, as a disabled person myself this speaks directly to me on a very fundamental level.

Here we are in the 21st century and we allow the media and society at large to ostracized segments of the population solely based on their work and our ridiculous morality values. Which lets face it, have more to do with controlling and dominating a group of people, rather than keeping them safe. Because, if you want to assist in anyones safety, you in insurer that they have full access to legal and social recourses. In short, you give them the power to act on their own behalf.

The other thing you do is stop perpetuating antisocial behavior in the media. On the whole the mainstream perpetuates the most infantile and stereotypical images when it comes to intimacy. Yet, we can watch people getting dismembered in a multitude of ways everywhere. The old news axiom comes to mind "Blood Sells". I would much rather live in a world where the predominant statement in the media was "Intimacy Sells", and the above article gives me hope that we just might get there.

PatrickGC