Question to the Ladies: What is a "gem client"?

The term "gem client" was used in a posting by an SP on another board. I have not seen the term used or described on CERB. We all know what a gem is when referring to an SP, but what's a "gem client"? Is it a sugar daddy with lots of $$$?, a good tipper?, a client who spoils you with gifts, compliments and thank-you notes?, a regular and frequent repeat client?, any client who is clean and respectful? What is the single most important characteristic of a client that, in your mind, qualifies him as a "gem client"?

on top of what Megan said they are the clients we look forward to seeing and anticipate an encounter from, definitely the ones who make us feel special and like we are the cream of the crop and have us smiling for the rest of the day.

not a money related sugar daddy thing at all IMO....then again, I currently dont have a sugar daddy but I'm not saying it wouldnt be possible for him to make me feel great if I did have one...jus saying it wouldnt be because of the cash.

I think I may have just confused myself there but does that make sense? lol

• Like 1

Guys who tip are appreciated, but I agree that this doesn't make you a "gem" of a client. It's hard to pin down for me. The guys I love to see are guys that I hit it off with on an interpersonal level. There's no formula for this, making it doubly hard to quantify. But to increase your chances of being on any lady's favorite client list make sure to follow the rules. Show up on time, well-groomed, friendly, and relaxed. And don't try too hard to impress a lady - be it by flashing a wad of money, trying to wow her with your intelligence/wit/charm, etc. It almost always backfires and ends up turning us off. Just be yourself. We would never fault you for that :-)

Posted via Mobile Device

A guy who doesn't tell you he's the best client you'll ever have. They are invariably the worst, if only because of their arrogance and inability to take advice when it comes to sexual skills or hygiene.

Definitely the ones that show respect for me in one or many ways. I get the feeling from the way I get approached on email or PM to how they act around me. Being on time, showing up clean, being polite does it for me.

Also if a special connection develops, those are the things I appreciate the most :smile:

Whew... so it has absolutely nothing to do with "Penazzling." Tried that once, the rhinestones were kinda itchy.

Whew... so it has absolutely nothing to do with "Penazzling." Tried that once, the rhinestones were kinda itchy.

LOL!!! Just spit out my beer!!!

Aside from all the usual factors of being a good client such as being respectful, hygenic, etc, a gem client is someone who you look forward to spending time with. When you are with them, the time flies by so fast that you wish there was more time. I have a few clients like this and I always anticipate their visit. When you genuinely like your clients or there is a certain chemistry there, it is always that much better. The cash is just a bonus. I admit that I do have a secret crush on one or two long time regular clients but would never let them know it. My SP friend asked me one day why I was so happy and literally beaming. I was looking forward to my favorite regular coming over. That encounter made my week.