Please DO NOT repeat MY MISTAKE !

Had me for a bit too, made me so upset that I had to go get sick in the bathroom and this just led to more intense sickness and needed to go to the hospital, but I seem to be doing fine now and am back home resting.

Guess I should have finished the whole post, but the benefit is that they sent a very nice nurse over to see me.

Guest f***2f***

When I was a kid we used to call this a "Shaggy Dog" story, but under the circumstances I suppose it should be an "Un-shagged Pussy" story!:mrgreen:

I was ready to cry thank god its just a joke omg lol

Posted via Mobile Device

Nice Flyer! I was even getting angry with the lady for being so two-faced and taking the cash so readily! LOL

I can see how some people might not find this joke so funny though... I feel a little bad for them...

Got me too. :shock:

And me..WoW that was cruel. I wouldn't know what to do if that situation was real and happened to me:cry:.

You got me. I was thinking to myself, that bastard, the least he could have done was try to find the owner instead of leaving the poor thing in the middle of the street.

Got me too. Almost had a tear down my cheek. :)

I know what its like to hit animals (everything from seagulls to deer to dogs).

Imagine being in the Rockies on a staff bus and hitting a Stag, his whole harem were on the side of the road. We hit him and had to continously run him over until he was dead. I've never quite been able to forget the huge bumps, nor the feeling I felt while we did it. The MNR had to be called to remove said bull and deal with his harem.

Not pretty.

Guest S***e

You had me going right up until you said you backed up over the near lifeless cat. Being an animal lover and in particular of cats and dogs, I said, "No way" to myself "he would do that!" I'm one of those guys who would run his car off the road before hitting an animial of any variety. Good one though on your part.

Some years ago, I was in a truck with one of my idiot friends and there was a rabbit on the gravel shoulder of a country road. He ran his truck right towards it and thankfully the poor frightened creature made it's escape. Friends no more, needless to say.