Stella: prrrfect Ass on a teen sex kitten (PK)

a5b4daff16.jpg

Have you ever driven down the street and seen a cute teen in a mini skirt and said to yourself or out loud to your buddies " I Would fuck that!". Then once in a while you see a girl that is exactly your taste, I mean she has it going on in every way you like so much so that your driving suffers as you try to get the longest look possible before hitting another car! This last one describes how I feel about "Stella".

I arrived 15 minutes early (what can I say I was excited) she got there 5 mins early to get the room .... so I got a chance to check her out at a distance (from behind first) as she signed in for the hotel. That is when the thank god I am not in my car driving cus she is so hot thought came into my mind as I was stunned by her long legs and super slim body. I was probably 50 ft from her but I could already tell this was going to be an amazing session.

I get her room number from pk and couple minutes later and I arrive at her door. I was nervous (haha) as if it was not a sure thing. She opened the door and I was met eye to eye (level) by a beautiful blue eyed tall young girl with a cute french accent in a sexy outfit (a pink corset thing you might see on a victoria secret model)

She welcomed me in and I took a shower and offered her to join me if she wanted , she was going to but let me know that she just had one before leaving home and figuring it would be faster so I told her not to bother and I will be just a minute.

I dry off and meet her on the bed she looks just like an xmass present and I am starting to see the full extent of her beautiful legs and abs (fucking nice). she slowly undresses and joins me on the bed (turns out she striped for a couple months and it shows).

2d80edcc5a.jpg

We slowly kissed and touch each other every where , I warm her up with my hand and then my mouth and we end up in 69 position for a while .... I think I got her good ;) I gave her a break and held her so she could recover, I gently touched her whole body which she seemed to enjoy (a gentle tickle).

I wanted to be inside her (I just wanted to spoon her and not even go in and out) but like that is going to happen. she puts a condom on me with her mouth (very sexy) and I do her from behind (what a nice butt perfect in every way) first spooning than doggie then several positions that either I don't know the names for or they simply have not been named.

I am trying not to cum cus my reload time is too long but with a girl that is exactly your type it is hard to last a long time so I ask if she can use her mouth to make me cum, which she says sure (I had to wash off the spermicide from the condom) ... she is giving me the sexiest BJ looking right into my eyes and I got to see her perfect body and then I change my mind again. I got to fuck this girl!

So since I know I would last only 2 seconds if I did her normally, I asked her to lay down flat on her stomach and I sat on top her and entered her wet pussy! While I was here I decided to give her a back rub as I gently / very slowly pumped her. when I had calmed down enough I thought I would give this girl something to remember me by.

so I asked her to do a doggie style off the bed with her legs hanging off. This gave me the leverage to move my cock around up and down deep inside her. girls love this as it stimulates their cervix etc. She was really enjoying it and was about to cum but I beat her to the punch as all of it was just a little too exciting for me and I filled a condom.

I originally want to tap her twice which she was up for but I gave everything I had to this first one so I was spent not to mention it would have taking me way too long to reload.

We had a beautiful shower and cuddle together as we chatted and finally said our goodbye's.

I had a wonderful time and re-lived some of the best sex I had as a teenager!

So what is wrong with this girl?

She has a few tattoos (one was like a name tag)

She might need braces

Her hair has been over coloured/bleached and was very dry

If you like big boobs she has very small ones (young teen type)

no greek

My advice to you is if you like the kind of girls that I like than you have to see this girl asap, she is as hot and sexy (for me) as a girl who was the greatest lover of my life. She is so sexy for me that if she were my gf I would probably never leave the house ;)

I saw PK girls in the past and I would say nobody can beat Veronica. She gave BBBJ and allow CIM as well BLS. Just wondering if anybody tried Brianna or Kaitlin. Let me know if anybody experience the same service I mentioned above from Kaitlin or Brianna

Thanks Guys.

I saw PK girls in the past and I would say nobody can beat Veronica. She gave BBBJ and allow CIM as well BLS. Just wondering if anybody tried Brianna or Kaitlin. Let me know if anybody experience the same service I mentioned above from Kaitlin or Brianna

Thanks Guys.

I know your new so I will try to be as nice about this as I can.

The post you just made is what is known an "thread hijacking" since it has little or nothing to do with the topic of the thread. so please if you have off topic comments find an appropriate thread or make your own new one. A better heading for your post/thread would be "The girls I like the best from PK" or "who gives the best BBBJ" etc...

I know your new so I will try to be as nice about this as I can.

The post you just made is what is known an "thread hijacking" since it has little or nothing to do with the topic of the thread. so please if you have off topic comments find an appropriate thread or make your own new one. A better heading for your post/thread would be "The girls I like the best from PK" or "who gives the best BBBJ" etc...

But you have to give him a little credit. He was still talking about the same contractor. But yeah, the amount of information conveyed does detract from the specifics of your thread, and you've been clearly hijacked.

y do you say she has small ones if pk advertises her as DD?

the thread is 2 years old...the DD's are new.