South of the Border?

Have anyone ever go for erotic massage somewhere within driving distance of Ottawa but down in the U-S-A? The July holiday had me down there shopping with friends and I was wondering if anyone has any experience in new york, pennsylvania, new jersey, vermont or others?

Any recommendations?

I understand this is not an Ottawa question but with all the knowledge in this town and the proximity to the border it seemed a natural question to ask.

I regularly go to eastern PA, there's many quality places there. A good place to look is http://www.spahunters.com (look under "other places within Pennsylvania") and another would be http://www.bestgfe.com (Massage NorthEast PA (NEPA)

There are lots in NY, Nj etc but i haven't been there so no idea on them other than what you can read.

I would say if mileage is your goal you can do much better at an AMP in PA than around here and spend less too.

Sorry no recommendations from me either. Rather, while driving down to NYC from Ottawa, I noticed plenty of not-so-discreet signs indicating adult massage services, etc along the hwy through PA and NJ. My initial thoughts were these were mainly "truck stops" thus I wondered about the quality of the SPs and facilities. Any advice would be greatly appreciated from our readers ;)

The AMPs I have been to and can recommend are in eastern PA in the Lehigh Valley area. Gold, Wellness, Aries, VIP and Hilltop are all still open and have had excellent times there. There are a couple more that have been busted that were fun too.

Best to check the websites above for latest info. Currently reviews are saying Gold isn't so great at the moment.