Stacy -- Sweet Sensual Exotic Asian STACY -- BP

Guest Lep*******1**7

I saw Stacy's ad on BP and it truly looked too good to be true. There are a lot of different women advertising as Stacy on BP and I can't speak to them. This sexy Stacy is advertised as "Sweet Sensual Exotic Asian STACY". And this women turned out to be all of that and more from my experience. She is currently residing at any easy to find and nice hotel in Hull just over the Alexandria bridge. The room was nice too. At 5'-8" and 115 pounds she is slim with just the right amount of curves for my taste. I guess she would be considered a spinner, although she is pretty quiet by nature, but very open to many types of pleasure. She has small but well proportioned breasts and a tight little bum to die for.

Stacy welcomed me with a hot sensual kiss and the first thing I notice other than her striking beauty is her full soft lips....very inviting. As I had unfortunately only booked for 30 minutes (for shame) we soon got down to our bare essentials. I lay down beside her and we kissed passionately for several minutes. Her long black hair and big brown eyes framed her pretty face just perfectly.

She is quite expressive and she seemed to be natural in her appreciation of my caresses and gentle licks. She is very natural and easy to be with and to talk to. She speaks both English and French very well. I can say that those 30 minutes felt like only 10, and I had a lot of exploring left to do. It will have to be next time.

After a parting sensual kiss and hug, it was time to brave the cold and dark outside, but I was still tingling and warm from my experience with Stacy. She left me with some amazing images and lots of fantasies for our next meeting, which I hope will be soon.

Stacy is a sensual/sexual sweetheart so take good care of her and you will be rewarded. As I mentioned she is only visiting for a couple of weeks, so take advantage of this ladies gifts while she is still around.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by Lep*******1**7
Added picture and corrected text.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.