A Rant Just a tiny one YA RIGHT

A Rant Just a tiny one YA RIGHT

Ok sorry gentlement but this must be said and it take a lot of self control and time before you can royally piss me off.

I will not mention names this is for the purpose of getting the word out thats all no hard feeling but come on be serious!!!!!

What am I going on about well it has to do with wasting my time now I love to chat but I refuse to do twenty questions Some sound like reporters looking for a story please give it UP !!! I will talk about the weather and small stuff but everyone has limits oh and plus only other thing I WILL NOT DO FREE CAM SHOWS PERIOD!!!

What is it most are looking for a free look see and don't think about us SP's and what it takes for us to be doing what we do, really its a job to us not just for fun most of the time RESPECT goes way farther then greed.

Now understand that I enjoy my time always if you have something nice to say but please try to make it an intelligent conversation.......

Much of the time is great and look forward to hearing from all of you

Suzie

I'm with ya! Photos are provided - if you want to see more, book an appointment and delight to your heart's content.

There was a similar rant started by a gentleman about the "nags and warnings" on ladies' ads. Why are they there? To remind guys that they should read everything before calling and asking a heap of questions that are already answered.

Some guys will never learn the proper way to treat a lady. But there's plenty of gentlemen out there who make sure to have all the information they need before calling us up and asking dumb questions or making requests that are obscene/unrealistic. We all get fed up with the dumbasses. Don't let them get to you, they're not worth your time, or your emotional peace. And they certaintly aren't deserving of the presence of a beautiful, intelligent lady.

Posted via Mobile Device

If this is in regards to the webcam enabled chat room here on cerb the guys are not allowed toast you to get naked or anything like that. If they do just report them (click on the persons name and choose to report the user from the menu). This will send a snapshot of the discussion to me and he will be removed from the chat room for at least a few months. The cam abilities are for the laded to help market themselves not to have some guy finish on his own!