Brandy's back

I recently had a 1 hr session with Brandy (aka Mia) A few months ago, she visited my place but said she could only stay for half an hour, so I was eager to see her again without the rush.

Called well in advance to book with her. Arrived to see a clean downtown condo (2 call system), BIG bed, candles, everything looking good. She opened the door wearing a house coat with her large D cups already spilling out. Said she could only do 45 min. She offered a hot shower for me to warm up in, but declined my invitation to share in the hot liquids.

Dried off, and lay back on the bed while she got down to business with HJ, CBJ, 69 and DIY and then some mish, but no digits, LK, no position other than mish.

She kept her bra on, which I remembered she'd done previously, and wasn't too keen on letting me get my hands on those big D's. Beautiful body, absolutely incredible natural breasts, but she kept them tight under lock and key. :( Definitely no kissing, licking or motor boating Brandy's babies!!

All in all a bit of a disappointment, but YMMV.

Looks 7/10

Service 6/10

Repeat - 2 is enuff!! Movin' on thanks

Well I'm sorry if you had only asked i would have been more than happy to accomodate... xox

Foxie ... you got to try harder than that to keep em comming back ;)

Dreamer I'm not sure if i've had the pleasure yet , but

i'll start by saying I'm very easy going and am more than happy to meet

expectations... Sooo all I was GETTING AT was ..just maybe he was done B4 he even got started..you know ... one love Brandie xox:p