We need one of these in our city!

Went to Ottawa and after visiting a local Asian Massage close to my hotel, I was not that impressed.

SO.... I decided to hop on a bus (FYI they have some great rapid bus lanes and I can only imagine if our city get's their crap together ours could also be that efficient)... but anyway I digress.

I travelled by bus to VibeUrbanSpa (they have a constant ad in the side bar here on LYLA)...

http://www.vibeurbanspa.ca/index.html

MIND-BLOWING experience, not going into too much detail. But it was nice to be treated like a king and real person. This just means our local "spa's" have a long way to go.

I like EB and they have taken lots of my money over the years, but after visiting Vibe....... All I can say is I can hardly wait for my next trip somewhere.

So I took one for the team.... but if they are all like this.. I'm first in line to try it again!

If you truly want details, PM me and I will share.

P.S. The $$$ spent was less than we are expected to pay here.

• Like 7

Thanks for your PM's after hearing what you had to say I agree we need a place like this, seriously thinking about taking a trip east to try a few places like this out.

• Like 1