Sign in to follow this  

Limited availabilty, next weeks hours and Specials. Let's play!! xo

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Good Evening you bunch of hot, jaguar, doughnuts!!

I hope you are all having a great week and that you are pumped for the long weekend. I hope that you bad boys get to enjoy it!! If not then I'm sorry :( maybe you should treat your self to some play time next week as a reward for all your hard work and loosing out on a long weekend!! xoxo I know, I have great ideas sometimes! ;) lol

Well I just wanted to pop on quickly to give you bad boys a heads up about my availability next week...plus I'll be extending my special. Woot woot, looks like I'm the Easter bunny who's bringing you treats this year ;) you're welcome xoxo. lol

Take a peek below for my schedule along with my special, have a great night and an amazing long weekend!! can't wait to have some play time next week!! xoxo

My availability is limited to ensure a spot I suggest pre-booking if possible :) If I am unable to answer my texts with in an hour please email me with your requested time and date. After all, I want to respect your discretion ;) xoxo

Monday, April 6th, 7am-12pm

Tuesday, April 7th, 2pm-9pm

Wednesday, April 8th 12pm-8pm

Thursday, April 9th 12pm-8pm

I'm Always enthusiastic, down to earth, warm, genuine, and insatiable I aim to please.No pressure, no judgement, no rush.Just mutual respect and a woman who loves to have fun and enjoy the carnal delights life has to offer in a safe discreet space I entertain in. If you need a little tlc, or some time to decompress let my caress sooth all your stress. Let's make your ordinary day into extraordinary day! :wink:

I'm all done for today be sure to get a spot for next week!! to book please text 613-240-0917 for more information please email [email protected] if you would like my first opening of the day please pre-book

Relaxation Massage

1 hour 160

1.5 hours 200

2 hours 240

Relaxation Massage +

45 minutes 180 Special 150

1 hr 200 Special 180

1.5 hours 280 special 220

2 hours 360 special 300

Companionship rendezvous

45 minutes 200 Special 180

1 hour 260 Special 220