Serena at Vibe

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

She greets you with a smile and a hug, wearing sexy black lingerie. She is fit and beautiful, her muscles toned by yoga, her shape accentuated by the cut of her outfit. Her blonde hair frames her attractive face and gleaming smile.

We shower together. She feels amazing, so firm and tight. When we emerge, I ask if I can massage her first, as I like to do, and she lies on her stomach while I apply gentle pressure, then rolls over. Perfect breasts. Firm abs, gorgeous legs. I am enjoying this.

My turn. Her touch is skilled, and my hands rest on her body as she works. Very exciting, the sensations she creates.

Then a cuddle and a farewell hug. A very good first meeting.

picture.php?albumid=9989&pictureid=68286picture.php?albumid=9989&pictureid=67119

Agency Vibe Urban Spa
I would visit again
Agency Vibe Urban Spa
I would visit again
  • Like 2

She is a very beautiful girl, blonde tight spinner body and her massage skills are great. It is quite shocking that there's not more recos. Will repeat for sure.

Posted via Mobile Device

New to the region, so understandably my first time to Vibe. From the beginning to finish, it was an awesome session. I have to completely agree with the last reviewer. This girl has a stunning body which I was simply anxious to get my hands on. She's in wonderful shape! From head to toe, I couldn't stop rubbing that tight little body. Her massage skills are ridiculous. When I needed her to be harder, she gladly obliged. All in all, I can only rate my experience as excellent and I'll definitely be seing Serena again. She's quite the gem! I'd gladly look into those gorgeous eyes again, and again!

Added: for those of you with a Paris Hilton fetish, you have to see her.

I met Serena today. I had been looking at her pictures for awhile but I was in this exclusive (or so I thought) arrangement that thankfully ended a few months ago and today I was free and she was on schedule. She is by far the prettiest girl I have met in a long time. Amazing massage and very pleasing to look at as she rubbed my body to the point of relaxation. I will repeat for sure.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.