well I did indeed catch slack for a genuine question that I was generally interested in knowing what the public though. Thanks for your input, positive or negative. In the future I will think twice about how I handle these taboo topics. Cheers!

you shouldn't feel put off or take any of the responses personally.You, as anyone here should, feel able and entitled to ask any questions that fall into the realm of legality. We all have differing points of view and strong opinions, some more so than others. This doesn't make anyone more valuable, rightor wrong. We should all want to educate and help one another here. But sometimes some questions can hit a soft spot. Especially those that concern companions personal belongings, work ethic, etc. You should understand that the question you asked is something that many of us get asked quite regularly and often by unsavory and not good intentioned people.

I hope you'll continue to post and ask when you need a question answered:) As many of us here are still learning and can only learn when questions are asked and answered.

• Like 3

well I did indeed catch slack for a genuine question that I was generally interested in knowing what the public though. Thanks for your input, positive or negative. In the future I will think twice about how I handle these taboo topics. Cheers!

JMHO and speaking for me the turn came not from the original question. You were given answers to your question. But you chose to make this post in response to those replies (Copied/pasted)

well actually Mr Boone. I'm in my thirties, and the topic was meant to be a healthy conversation piece. Not some pointless attempt for spank bank material. There's plenty of that online:wink: Anyways, I was just wondering as some do send them out. If the ladies of lyla don't want my business because of it, then so be it. I'll take it elsewhere!

When you make a post and in that post make a statement that in essence says you won't see any lady unless she sends nude pics, that is what got you flack. Your original thread question, you got legitimate answers to your question. But this statement (in blue) you turned your original post to for lack of a better term, an ultimatum to ladies. And with that statement I can't believe your original intent was to start a healthy conversation piece, you wanted to stir the pot

RG

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

RG, it's been discussed enough, why are you putting more salt on the wound? it's uncalled for. You're reiterating what everybody's been saying. Let's just kill the subject and move on. JMHO

Let's just kill the subject and move on.

Kneels beside the subject, two fingers against the neck just below the jaw. Stares searchingly into the distance for 30 seconds.

Slowly takes hand away, looks up, and says, "He's dead, Jim"....

... fade to black ...

• Like 2

Kneels beside the subject, two fingers against the neck just below the jaw. Stares searchingly into the distance for 30 seconds.

Slowly takes hand away, looks up, and says, "He's dead, Jim"....

... fade to black ...

Do we have a fellow Trekkie in our midst?