Sign in to follow this  

Do you want to?...schedule and specials! Let's play xoxo

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Good Morning you bunch of warm, tiger, pretzels!!

I hope you all had a great weekend and managed to enjoy yesterdays beautiful weather! Well It's Monday and I have some amazing news, my lady time is done which means I can play in all the ways I want!! Woot woot!! I can't wait to play ;) P.s I'm having special this week. So take a peek. Be sure to take advantage of it!! This month I'm going special crazy, but sadly I will have to put the breaks on them. at some point. So here is your heads up, take advantage of it while you can bad boys...Let's have some play time!! xoxo ;)

My availability is limited to ensure a spot I suggest pre-booking if possible :smile: If I am unable to answer my texts with in an hour please email me with your requested time and date. After all, I want to respect your discretion. Any questions or requests should be emailed as well. :wink:xoxo

I'm Always enthusiastic, down to earth, warm, genuine, and insatiable I aim to please.No pressure, no judgement, no rush.Just mutual respect and a woman who loves to have fun and enjoy the carnal delights life has to offer in a safe discreet space I entertain in. If you need a little tlc, or some time to decompress let my caress sooth all your stress. Let's make your ordinary day into extraordinary day! :wink:

I'm all yours today till 9pm, Tuesday 5pm-10pm, Wednesday 4pm, 10pm, Thursday 4pm-10pm to book please text 613-240-0917 for more information please email [email protected] if you would like my first opening of the day please pre-book

Relaxation Massage

1 hour 160

1.5 hours 200

2 hours 240

Relaxation Massage +

45 minutes 180 Special 150

1 hr 220 Special 180

1.5 hours 280 Special 230

2 hours 360 Special 300

Companionship rendezvous

45 minutes 200 Special 180

1 hour 260 Special 220