If you know how to count, count on me hun! Tax season special!

Hi darling,

Who said tax season had to be a tough time of the year to go through hun?! So here I thought I would ease the pain and have a 15% off special on the 45 minutes or 1 hour of companionship services today until Thursday chéri !

So babe if U know how to count, U can count on me darling! Never will tax season have been so nice love!!

So if U R into curves and U like a mature lady, I might be the one for U hun! I am pretty with mid long, curly flamboyant red hair, sexy green doe eyes, natural 38D and curvy as I just said and as pics in my albums suggest.

U might want to take a look at my recommendations to ensure U R making the right decision to see me chéri : https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=H&t=158952

Sexy schedule of the week

Tuesday and Wednesday from 9 am to 4 pm. Thursday, April 16th from 9 am to midnight and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm. Possibility of working this weekend at and with sexylorraina. My profile will be updated accordingly darling.

Beginners welcome!

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

Edited by Highsexdrivebabe
Forgot schedule of the week!