Nuru Massage

Guest M* H****y

Hi Everybody,

I've been here for a bit but have beena bit shy about reviewing. I'll get to it one day.

I do have a question. Does anyone in Ottawa provide a Nuru massage? I've seen some videos and it looks really hot. I'd love to give it a try without haveing to fly to LA.

Merci.

Guest S***dst***

If anyone is wondering:

Nuru Massage is a sensual massage using a "gel" made from a special kind of seaweed. It has no taste, smell or colour and is extremely slippery and smooth; it makes ice seem like tar.

From the japanese culture I believe.

Generally includes a happy ending :P but that, aswell as anything else involved, is subject to the therapist/MP and of course YMMV regardless.

I doubt that there is anything here that is a full nuru massage that includes this oozy seaweed gel. But the closest you're going to get here is bodyslides, sometimes also referred to as "thai" massage. They would be using just regular oils here.

Guest S***dst***

Well perhaps someone should look into it :D

There may be a market open *shrugs*

I have been looking around, enquiring myself Mr Happy. No such luck so far. I'll be sure to post if I find out otherwise, cuz I agree, it looks exceptionally hot.