The Wonderful VickyVix

Well, the waiting's over, and was it ever worth while!

Here's what I wrote as I was waiting for her arrival tonight.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=39880

And here's what I was waiting for:

Seductive, sultry, her strikingly lovely face framed by long dark hair, amazing eyes, almost almond shaped, lips that love to kiss. Perfect spinner body, but shapely in her tight-fitting black outfit. Tight abs, beautiful hips, perfectly proportioned breasts, and an ass beyond compare. And that's just looking at her. And then the fun began.

We talked, we toasted, we kissed. Can she kiss! So erotic!! A long and gratifying oral session on her, two on me, with some of the finest bj action I've experienced, and cowgirl, and more oral and another explosion. We fall asleep in each other's arms, and awaken half an hour later, blissful.

I had been nervous in the runup to this meeting, because I had been wanting to meet Vicky for so long, but she was easy to talk to, sexy as hell, and totally seductive. A really great sp.

Afterwards I walked her through the lobby to a taxi, and noticed how she turns heads....

She's certainly turned mine.

A long wait, well rewarded.

A very very happy Cato.

• Like 1

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. i wondered why I hadn't heard from her in a while.

I wish Vicky all the best, and thank her for some unforgettable memories. A true beauty.

and unfortunately she retired before I got to see her in Montreal

Sad to read here she is retired. I didn't know that. Well, I guess she gone to bigger and better things. Happy for her in a way. Saw her both as an indy and when she was with montreaxxxtase and had a super duper time both times. Incredibly sexy girl with a matching sexy and mature personality. I am sure she'll do great any direction she goes in life.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.