Reviews - Thread moved from existing recommendation thread

No offence to the lady in question but I thougt reviews are forbidden here, thats what I was told when I tried to post one last year?

it's not a review. it's a recommendation. and a damm good one at that. now im gonna have to pay a visit to her. anyone have a link to her ads?

Often when guys say "Review" they rate the ladies (Like a grade of meat) the ladies (most of them) HATE THIS... and I have let a few slide by in the past thinking that 9.5 our of 10 was amazing and the ladies FREAK OUT On me cause it's not a 10/10. So these days if I see a "review" with anything but a 10/10 rate posted in it... I remove the rating and let the guy know why.

Often when guys say "Review" they rate the ladies (Like a grade of meat) the ladies (most of them) HATE THIS... and I have let a few slide by in the past thinking that 9.5 our of 10 was amazing and the ladies FREAK OUT On me cause it's not a 10/10. So these days if I see a "review" with anything but a 10/10 rate posted in it... I remove the rating and let the guy know why.

Obviously this isn't the correct thread to have a discussion at length about it, but if I understand you (Moderator) correctly (and I might not), only comments and testimonies that are rated 10/10 and/or with praise are considered acceptable by the staff of CERB, and that any less is unacceptable? Or am I wrong altogether here?

You are correct, that was the wrong thread to be discussing this so the thread has been moved to the general discussion area.

comments and testimonies that are rated 10/10 and/or with praise are considered acceptable by the staff of CERB, and that any less is unacceptable? Or am I wrong altogether here?

You are incorrect. First off I hate ratings (and so do the ladies) anything posted saying the lady is less than 10/10 on looks, performance, etc.. is insulting to many of them.

Ladies complain when someone posts a 9/10 (You may think 9/10 is good! but she see's it differently!). It's degrading to be rated like a piece of meat.

Positive recommendations with NO RATINGS is what we want here. None of this "She was great but...." NO BUT's.

If you had a good enough time to feel that a recommendation is in order tell everyone all the good things and any pet peeves or little annoyances just leave out (Or maybe mention them quietly to her as she may not be aware of those issues).

Keep it positive and NOT like a review. If you feel she is a 4/10 or 10/10 keep that to yourself but if you had fun (AND WOULD REPEAT BASED ON SOMETHING OTHER THAN PRICE) than recommend her!

You are correct, that was the wrong thread to be discussing this so the thread has been moved to the general discussion area.

You are incorrect. First off I hate ratings (and so do the ladies) anything posted saying the lady is less than 10/10 on looks, performance, etc.. is insulting to many of them.

Ladies complain when someone posts a 9/10 (You may think 9/10 is good! but she see's it differently!). It's degrading to be rated like a piece of meat.

Positive recommendations with NO RATINGS is what we want here. None of this "She was great but...." NO BUT's.

If you had a good enough time to feel that a recommendation is in order tell everyone all the good things and any pet peeves or little annoyances just leave out (Or maybe mention them quietly to her as she may not be aware of those issues).

Keep it positive and NOT like a review. If you feel she is a 4/10 or 10/10 keep that to yourself but if you had fun (AND WOULD REPEAT BASED ON SOMETHING OTHER THAN PRICE) than recommend her!

Thank you for the clarification. :)