Casey/Lisa is superb

Lisa, now known as Casey, recommended

I?ve just gotten around to writing this recommendation of Lisa, who I last saw a little over a month ago and I have since intended to recommend. The experience impressed me so much that I felt that it was necessary to write a recommendation.

When I met Lisa a.k.a. Casey, I was completely new to this business. I had no idea what to ask, what to expect, or what to suggest. With only a small picture and brief write-up provided, I couldn?t judge her appearance or her experience. As it turned out, I had very little to worry about.

Her picture is not accurate ? she is much better looking in person. Wearing a revealing outfit, she warmly greeted me and made me comfortable. She was very down to earth and easy-going. We had a great conversation before business and made me feel at ease. When I felt the time was right, we got down to business.

She has wicked eyes that reveal a fiery personality. She was very eager to please and her enthusiasm showed that. She was very skilled at what she does, and in my experience nobody can blow like she can. You?ll see why if you meet her.

Her rates are very reasonable if you compare them to any of the other women you see here. For the quality of experience that I had, her rate was a good deal.

I had another great experience when I saw her the second time, and I hope to see her again soon. Lisa a.k.a. Casey is definitely a keeper.

I called Casey this past Sunday and she told me she doesn't work on Sundays but still took me in for a BJ. I have to say she is incredibly hot in person. Nice huge tits, very friendly, and had a lot to talk about. My first ever SP visit so i was nervous, could not cum in the 10mins but was very generous and gave me another 10mins. I do recommend her and I will be calling her again in the near future!:boobeyes:

Thank you very much for the great review Guys! you can find me on c/l and soon to be on e.c! Hope to see you soon!

x0x0- Casey!:grin:

Its Casey here.

Thanks very much for the great reviews gentlemen! I always work 120% to try and please you.

Hope to talk with you soon!

x0x0-

just tried Casey with her new duo partner kira. the girls are hot. casey looks a lot better in person then in her photographs. also is thinner then i thought. shes not a spinner but i wouldnt even go as far as saying shes chubby. very nice body. kira is a total spinner. and if you find piercings sexy, theyre your girls. it took me a little over my time to finish but they were completely cool with it. didnt complain or hurry me. btw casey gives the best bj ive ever had. kiras pretty good too. id definatly recomend giving these 2 a go.

theyre from cl, nice apartment building. apartment was a little small but it was clean. parking wasnt bad, had to walk like half a block but its kinda to be expected when youre down town on a weekend.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.