I noticed a lady has listed the name of her hotel where she is staying in her ad...i think this can be very dangerous...you never know who is reading CERB and what type of characters they are...just be careful...stay safe..

kisses,

Emma

Totally agree Emma! I've seen that twice now in the past couple weeks. I did send a pm to 1 lady indicating the name of the hotel should be removed out the thread just recently.

Yes, listing the hotel is a big faux pas. i once read a CL ad in Toronto where an SP ( obviously she wasn't a pro or the sharpest tool in the shed for that matter) listed the name of the hotel and the room number! And it wasn't a joke! It seems as though discretion has been thrown out the window these days.

Speaking of safety... why do girls also do unsafe and unhealthy services like dfk, daty, cim, bbbj and so on? Don't they realize that any exchange of fluids has the potential for sexually transmitted infections?

I noticed a lady has listed the name of her hotel where she is staying in her ad...i think this can be very dangerous...you never know who is reading CERB and what type of characters they are...just be careful...stay safe..

kisses,

Emma

your always so helpfull emma baby:butt:

Speaking of safety... why do girls also do unsafe and unhealthy services like dfk, daty, cim, bbbj and so on? Don't they realize that any exchange of fluids has the potential for sexually transmitted infections?

Gabrielle you sort of hijacked the thread. Emma was talking about hotel safety, not sexually transmitted infections or services rendered by SP's, and yes it does have to do about safety.Perhaps you like to start your own thread on your topic.

• Like 2

kisses,

Emma

I 100% agree with you Emma. Safety First Always!!

Lexy

Additional Comments:

Hi, GabrielleVeyron

You may want to start your own thread on this subject.

Lexy

Additional Comments:

Gabrielle you sort of hijacked the thread. Emma was talking about hotel safety, not sexually transmitted infections or services rendered by SP's, and yes it does have to do about safety.Perhaps you like to start your own thread on your topic.

I do have to agree with Pete.