Hi loves,

After chatting about this on a fetish site the other day I thought I would ask the guys here on CERB how they feel about breast milk.

I lactate and know that that there are folks out there who just love it when I do.

So guys how many of you like a little breast milk now and then or is this an sort of no go thing for you? And if you do like it what is it about it that turns you on?

:boobies: November

I am one who would love to try breast feeding and try the taste of breast milk for awhile. But every breast milk taste different i accidently had some dancers squirt breast milk into my lips, one was bitter the other was sweet.

I would love to try it. There is another thread on here where several guys sAID THEY WOULD LOVE TO TRY IT. i would try search under lactating.

Additional Comments:

You say your transgender in your profile, if you were a man before it is highly unlikely that you could lactate .

I would only do this with a real woman who has had a child and is lactating.

Interesting...........right from the source........fresh ontap you might say as part of the total package interested.

I agree with E.D man your profile says transgender please, provide more details.

In a 1995 article for Discover titled "Father's Milk," Pulitzer Prize-winning author and one-time physiologist Jared Diamond reconciles the nipple stimulation and hormone quandary, pointing out that such stimulation can release prolactin. He also notes that starvation?which inhibits the functioning of hormone-producing glands as well as the hormone-absorbing liver?can cause spontaneous lactation, as observed in survivors of Nazi concentration camps and Japanese POW camps in World War II. "The glands recover much faster than the liver when normal nutrition is resumed," he writes, "so hormone levels soar unchecked."...

Full article: http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=strange-but-true-males-can-lactate

Guest W***ledi*Time

I have been with a lady who lactated, and her milk tasted nice and sweet. The lady was pregnant and I felt very privileged to share this, it somehow felt extremely intimate in that context.

Otherwise, lactation in-and-of-itself doesn't happen to be among my own personal top fetishes. But it is something a bit different, which is a good thing -- so bring it on, I would say.

That is EXTREMELY erotic for me.I would do anything to meet a lady who has that ability. In fact, for me that easily tops the biggest fetish.

How much do you lactate?

can you only do it on certain times? or at will?

Hi loves,

First lets deal with the transgender question, I'm a transexual woman, CERB dosen't have a feild for that in the profile section and transgender is mostly close enough, but not quite correct because it can also be applied to crossdressers and drag queens. I'm a woman and always have been but was born with a body that didn't match my mind and soul. Steps have been taken to correct this problem :)

E.D., I can and I do hun, part of the reason for this is that my estrogen levels are just shy of those of a woman who's expecting, so yep breast milk.

Outforthenight, I can do this most any time, I've not toped out yet but it's not been some thing that I've been pushing all that much either so I don't know how much, sorry.

I'd like to add to this note that breast milk is hight risk for STI's if your drinking it know your SP and that they are getting tested regularly, treat it like unprotected sex, because the risks are the same.

November

Guest W***ledi*Time
I'd like to add to this note that breast milk is hight risk for STI's if your drinking ... treat it like unprotected sex, because the risks are the same ....

While all sexual activity carries risk, and it is up to each person to make their own decisions based on the facts, the two do not have the same risk profile.

With respect to HIV specifically, the U.S. Center for Disease Control states: "The risk of HIV transmission from an infected partner through oral sex is much less than the risk of HIV transmission from anal or vaginal sex."

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/oralsex.htm