Malika Fantasy schedule for this week!Duo with Gia Wren Marlowe April 29-30th!

Good morning,

I have a sexy friend staying with me this week, and we think you should come join us for a few hours. Gia Wren and I have been friends for a few years, and our chemistry during duos reflects our genuine affection for, and attraction to, each other. We are two tattooed beauties with cute faces and natural curves.

Tattoo-added.jpg

Or, if you prefer the one-on-one experience, I am a French down-to-earth, bookworm type girl with a wild side. I love to laugh and play as much as I like discussing travel and French literature. Time with me is a sweet escape from reality with a connection that feels natural and easy.Versatile you could say that I am, from a short one hour escape to a weekend adventure away in New York, I can tailor our time together to our perfectly meet our needs. In appearance, I stand 5ft6 tall with a toned natural figure. I have soft colorful skin and waist length brown hair. A twinkle in my eyes and an impish smile.

I have no preference in term of terms of race, age, abilities and body size of the individuals I spend time with.

I host from a beautiful private condo in Liberty Village. Or I can join you anywhere in the GTA with advance notice.

Schedule:

Wednesday April 29th 8am-10pm

Thursday April 30th 8am-8pm

Friday May 1st 8am-9pm

Saturday May 2nd 8am-10pm

Sunday May 3rd 9am-10pm

Rates:

250/hour

350/1.5 hours

450/2 hours

650/3 hours

Au plaisir de se rencontrer...