FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Topless images (male and female)
- Permission for clients to send a private message
- Mention of sexual services provided (including abbreviations/slang)
- Nudity (male and female)
- Anything negative about other providers
- Go to Lyla.ch homepage and make sure the "browse" and "forums" tabs are selected
- Click the teal "start new topic" button
- Select which forum you'd like to add the topic to from the drop down list
- Press continue
- Write your topic and click submit at the bottom of the page
- Head to the Lyla homepage
- Scroll down and you'll see a list of provinces
- Click to expand the relevant province that you want your ad to appear in
- Select "Schedules & Announcements" on the relevant town/city
- Click the teal "create topic" button
- Once you've done your post, click "submit topic"
A URL to an ad must be included in the post
- We will accept urls to your own websites
A telephone number must be included in writing in the body of the ad
- It cannot simply feature in the images you post. It must appear as text.
- No frontal below the waist nudity or graphic nudity
Ads cannot contain direct or indirect sexual references
- E.g. BBBJ, COB, etc.
Absolutely no mention of drug use
- E.g. 420 Friendly
- *NEW*ESCORT*BOOK*NOW!* (Usage of * and ALL CAPITAL LETTER words is not permitted)
- Book Me TODAY only 150.00/hr 444-4444 or www.website.com [email protected] (Rates, phone numbers, websites and emails are not permitted in post titles)
- New escort in town, give me call!
- Let's meet and have an awesome time!
- I'm new to Ottawa, and look forward to meeting you!
- Start and carry conversation politely.
- Use private chat for specific questions, to book, etc.
- If you do not get what you were looking for from the person you are chatting with, don't just leave the chat, let them know. We want Lyla users to have respect for each other!
How do you become a verified independent?
In order to post ads on Lyla, you must first become a Verified Independent. The process is simple:
Am I allowed to advertise my services?
Anyone offering any sex acts of any kind cannot advertise those services here on Lyla. You are able to post ads for escort services, but any sexual services mentioned will result in a warning and/or ban. This includes acronyms implying these services or masked words trying to circumvent the censors.
What are providers allowed/not allowed to post?
Advertising on Lyla? You can see our full list of rules at the top of our FAQ page, but here are some things to bear in mind.
What you can post
What you can't post
How do I post a recommendation on Lyla?
This is also very straightforward to do, but there are some things all users should keep in mind!
- All recommendations will be pre-approved before they are published on the site.
- It is good practice to search for an existing recommendation about a Service Provider, and add your recommendation to an existing thread.
To find our recommendations, here are the steps:
1. Go to the Browse (Forums) section of Lyla.ch
2. Find the province that you visited the Provider in, or the province you know they frequent. Then click on the province (or expand to show sub categories on the same page).
3. Find the major city that you visited them in or closest to where you visited them
4. Several threads for that city will be listed, the top one should read "(city name) Recommendations" - This is where you need to go!
5. Now you should see a big button that reads "New Recommendation" . This will take you to the Recommendation Creation Page.
6. Fill in the options. Make sure to select the star rating for Appearance, Attitude, Service - and always remember - Lyla is a positive board - negativity is not tolerated.
If you don't have anything nice to say, then please don't say anything at all! 😉
How do I start a new topic?
How do I post an ad on Lyla?
Easy peasy! If you're a provider looking to post an ad in the Lyla forum, follow these steps.:
There are some key points to remember when posting an ad:
How do I write a good post title?
Make clear to the community what you're about! Perhaps lead with a question or statement and save the detail for ad's text.
Please do not try to make your post titles stand out from others by using special characters and lots of caps. It makes our head hurt and it's not the look and feel that we want for Lyla.
For example, this kind of thing isn't allowed.
These however are great examples of what we're looking for:
If it looks like you are trying to make your headline stand out from the rest of the posts in an obvious manner, we will remove the post (and your account). It is a free site to use but if you abuse it, you will not be welcome here.
If ever in any doubt, ask one of the moderators!🙂
How do I use the chat feature?
To use the chat feature, go to the mail icon in the top right corner. Select "compose new" and type in the username of the person you wish to send a message to.
If you have any issues with the chat feature, please report it to a moderator. 😉
Can I hide my age?
Community members who would prefer not to have their entire DOB displayed can update their profile to hide this. If you select the drop box for year of birth and go to the very top you can select the option "not telling", and year of birth is not shown. In addition, you can select blank options for Day and Month.
How old must I be to use Lyla?
You must be 18+ to use and join this website. We may ask you to prove your legal age if at anytime your legal age is in question. If you are under the legal age of 18 you are not welcome to post or view this site. If you are asked for proof of age and you refuse, a bulletin will be posted on the site and your name will be added to a banned users list. All posts about you will be removed and we will tell the Lyla members why you have been placed on this list.
Can I advertise in the General Discussion area?
No - the general discussion area is open for both providers and hobbyists however providers cannot advertise in this area. If the thread is asking for information or names of people who supply a specific service you can reply and let them know you offer that service. Abuse of this however will get you in hot water!
Am I allowed multiple accounts?
Multiple accounts or sharing devices are not permitted unless the accounts are PAID Agency/Spa/Private club accounts
- Customer and SP share computer (this will appear as a SHILL account)
- AGENCY and SP share a computer (this will appear as a SECOND advertising account)
- Banned/suspended users who attempt to make a new account (this will add 30 days or more to your suspension time or get your IP banned altogether)
- Two independent providers (not agency) sharing a computer (it's best that you let a moderator know upfront)
- Visiting ladies who share accommodations (it's best that you let a moderator know upfront)
PM the mod for any other situations before setting up two accounts from the same computer.
What is Chatbox?
Chatbox is a part of Lyla that allows you to have live chat with each other. You can find it here.
To use it, you just write your message in the box that says "your message here". The same rules that apply to Lyla apply to Chatbox. No nudity, no bullying, no hate speech, only advertise once ever 24 hours etc. If you go against these rules there will be consequences.
Can I purchase a website banner?
To request to purchase a banner on Lyla you must message a moderator with a link to your website and banner for approval. We do not link to any website that shows illegal content.
How do I add a Lyla banner on my own site?
You can place a Lyla banner on your website by using the following Code:
"<a href="https://lyla.ch" target="_blank"><img src="https://lyla.ch/banners/lylaanimated.gif" alt="lyla.ch"></a>"
This is a good way to show real recommendations to your prospecting clients.