Personal experiences take a poll

The criteria that we each use to choose who we enjoy seeing is so subjective and individual by nature I am not sure what a poll like this would prove.

I have met a number of ladies who I like for different reasons and i certainly would not want to offend any one lady by ranking her against other ladies.

Good luck with the poll though

• Like 1

Do you have any idea on how many ladies on this site you will offend with this?

Probably all!

It's like asking the ladies who the best date would be --- there would more than likely be thousands of answers. As what one lady finds as perfection may not be to the taste of another lady.

Not only does any one gentleman have his own preferences, but the fact that an experience with one lady with differ from that of another gentleman.

What one gentleman finds incredibly appealing about one certain lady will certainly be a different opinion about what another gentleman finds.

When you read through reco's, the same lady will have differences of opinion from different gentlemen on what the experience is.

This is one of the reasons that you find Y M M V on many of them.

I cannot believe that this was actually asked!

• Like 3

Me: Dumbfounded look with a smack to the forehead

This response is all kinds of awesome! Thank you for making me lol!!

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

OMG ... WTF ... LMAO ... LOL ... does that cover it? uhhhh NO, I won't tell you!!!

I know that these sorts of posts are quite common on some other boards. Who gives the best x, who is best at y.

This is a bit of a different community. to the OP ... Hang around, explore a bit more, and you'll see why. The reaction to this thread, rather than everyone rushing to throw a name into the ring, really reflects the difference.

Athos

• Like 2

Hey guys, bill c36 makes it illegal to seek out sexual services (so the moderator told me) so this is just based on past experiences. Let's take a poll and give a name (and link if you can) on three things. Write who you think is overall the best companion, who is the kinkiest (for those of us who may feel kinky that day) and who gives the best hummer (that's 3 B's and a J)?

1370.gif

• Like 4