Lili Love review

I would not call it babbling but Lil has the ability to speak the nastiest of anyone I have ever seen. I consider myself one of the most openminded people yet lil scares me. That why i have seen her al least 25 times(lol). I think part of the reason to see her is so that she can suprise me with what comes out of her mouth.

Can anyone point me to any recent reviews of Lili Love? I can't seem to find anything newer than 6+ months old.

That would be pretty much up to date..I have not heard/seen her name is a review/rec..in quite sometime:-?

Can anyone point me to any recent reviews of Lili Love? I can't seem to find anything newer than 6+ months old.

As far as I know, she still makes bi weekly trips to Ottawa because she has a good following of supporters. Her ad on EC is your best reference for schedule and contact info. As far as reviews, all info on her is before the new recommendation section on here came into being.

i will be booking her this week just want to make sure you get more then just a bj. if you know what i mean.

I don't think you'll have to worry about that!

i will be booking her this week just want to make sure you get more then just a bj. if you know what i mean.

Get plenty of rest, eat your Wheaties, and take your vitamins. Lili will take good care of you, don't worry.

cool thanks. has anyone book her yet with there wife or gf. for a threesome

no - but she also has friends in the SP business if you want to get crazy without your SO.

With Lili it is not just a bj. It is an experience. Best sex I've had in ages. It's nice to visit someone who seems to have as much fun as I do.

• Like 1